I N S T R U M E N T A T I O N & E L E C T R I C A L E N G I N E E R 832-***-****
A B O U T M E
Result oriented engineering
professional with over 15 years of
experience troubleshooting &
providing solutions to customers
around the globe.
Technically competent, resourceful, and
goal oriented. Experienced in hardware
design testing according to industry
standards, analyzing electrical systems,
components, and technical
S K I L L S
E D U C A T I O N
Associate Degree in Electrical &
1996 – 2000 – Kerala University
AutoCAD & Inventor Certification
2007 – 2008 – CAD Center Kottayam India
E X P E R I E N C E
Technical Support Engineer – 2008 – till date
Dresser-Rand (Siemens Controls) – Houston, Texas, USA Performed I&C system technical support, modification, testing and technical documentation, digital control system upgrade, field services and acquired advanced knowledge of the hardware and software. Created and facilitated a training program for the Dresser-Rand/Siemens Field Service Engineers, Validation Engineers, and Production. Ability to lead a team on a project and able to function with minimal support from outside resources.
• Provided technical support for the Customers and Field Service Engineers.
• Support all the software and hardware activities, specifically troubleshooting and maintenance.
• Participated in all start-up and shut-down operations for the compressor, Generator, expander, and turbines.
• Technical support for HMI developer for unit control systems at compressor stations along with System.
• SCADA point verification on field devices used at gas measurement, compressor stations.
• Perform Quality Assurance functions on station control systems using Allen Bradley RS Logix PLC, Siemens S7 PLC, and GE PLC.
• Controls Field Service (Loop Checking, Unit Commissioning, and Trouble Shoot).
• Prepared project upgrades and change order quotes.
• Performed service calls on the existing Dresser-Rand Control System, consisting of software logic, HMI software, and instrumentation hardware diagnostics.
• Coordinated external and internal control system requisitions including, troubleshooting, proposals, quotes, spare parts, and warranted items.
• Perform complete hardware and software Site Acceptance Tests on control system panels.
PLC & HMI Technical Support
SCADA & DCS
9 / 10
Lead Validation Engineer – 2012 – 2015
Dresser-Rand, Houston, Texas, USA
• Lead the team on project validation and FAT.
• Perform complete hardware and software tests on control system panels.
• Perform complete hardware and software Factory acceptance tests on control system panels.
• Generated technical documentation detailing the processes of the Control system.
• Prepared and completed analytical calculations.
• Prepared test procedures used during Factory Acceptance Testing. Production Lead – 2008 – 2012
Dresser-Rand, Houston, Texas - USA
• Lead the team on project assembling and controls panel wiring.
• Design review with the engineering team.
• Assembling and controls panel wiring.
Test Engineer & AutoCAD Drafting (Contractor) – 2007 – 2008 Stewart And Stevenson Oil & Gas Industry - Houston, Texas, USA
• Perform complete hardware and PLC and HMI software tests.
• Electrical AutoCAD drafting.
Electronics & Electrical Technician – 2005 – 2007
POWELL Industries Inc - Houston, Texas, USA
• Perform Complete Switchgear Testing.
• Switchgear Assembling, Cabling, and Control Panel Wiring. Electronics & Electrical Technician – 2000 – 2004
TATA Honeywell Inc, New Delhi, India
• Air Conditioning Manufacturing.
• Electronics Board Soldering
• Electrical AutoCAD Drafting
T E C H N I C A L E X P E R T I S E
Rockwell Control Logix
Allen Bradley RS Logix
Allen Bradley Panelview SE and ME
GE PLC, Proficy.
SCADA & DCS
P E R S O N A L D E T A I L S
• Citizenship: United States of America
• Holder of TWIC Card
• Well versed in English, Hindi and Malayalam Languages