BIKRAMJIT SINGH PANDHER
Highly motivated, Energetic and talented individual with exceptional Customer service skills,
(customer relation, customer support). Proven ability to work hard to reach goals, to take initiative and efficiently manage multiple priorities. Able to work successfully as part of a team while also delivering independent result.
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills: familiarity with customer service, customer relation and customer support domain.
• Excellent computer and internet skills: familiarity with using point of sale system.
• Excellent Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Photoshop, HTML.
• Ability to work under stressful and fast pace environment.
• Punctual and dedicated.
• Maintains a positive attitude in every situation.
• Proficient in dealing with diverse types of personalities.
• Adapts quickly to new situations.
• Capable of explaining complex information clearly and simply.
• Willing to travel and work for long hours.
• Friendly, helpful, reliable, and patient; enjoy working with people and in teams.
• Innovative thinker; possess strong problem-solving skills.
• Able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
Full Time Sales Representative (Retail Store)
AC Imports, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
(January 2019 - June 2019)
Educated customers and potential customers who had questions about Ac imports products and policies.
Making collection calls and dealing with different client parties.
Maintained and increased personal knowledge of products specifications and best practices.
Promoted and sold Ac Imports products.
Assisted in various administrative tasks
G.S Auto international Pvt Ltd (Manufacturing company) Ludhiana, Punjab, India
(June 2017 - Dec 2017)
• Developed and worked on various on-demand projects required by the company.
• Actively participating in requirement analysis, preparation of the technical design and coding, unit testing, System Integration testing, and migration of Components from Development to Production regions.
• Carrying out specification analysis and designing the solution for the problem, analysing the program and preparing specification document.
• Ensure bug fixes were promptly addressed, documented, resolve in a timely & professional manner and passing them to correct channels. EDUCATIONAL SUMMARY:
Masters of Information Systems Security Management: 2019 Concordia University of Edmonton, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada (Pursuing )
B. Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering): 2018 Guru Nanak dev engineering college, Punjab, India - 75%
Senior Secondary; 2014, Anand Isher Sr Sec Public School, Punjab, India-70% Higher Secondary; 2012, Anand Isher Sr Sec Public School, Punjab, India-8.0 CGPA% REFERENCES:
Available on request.