SURIYA KP No *B Balammal Street
firstname.lastname@example.org Periyar Nagar Nesapakkam
West KK Nagar Chennai
Tamil Nadu PIN-600078
To acquire a position in a standard environment where my academic knowledge, ideas and skills will add value to organization operations.
Saveetha Engineering College, 2012 - 2016
B.E Electronics and Instrumentation
Sri Krishnaswamy Matriculation Higher Sec School, 2011 - 2012 Class X11 Biology
Sri Krishnaswamy Matriculation Higher Sec School, 2009 - 2010 Class X
Organization: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited, Chennai. Tenure Period: January 2019 to August 2019.
Job Title: Graduate Apprentice Trainee
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Graphical representation of “Fire safety devices” Using WINMAG V06 (HONEYWELL).
• Working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff, liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
• Hands on experience in installation, calibration, loop checking and troubleshooting of field devices
(control valves), P&ID Diagram overview, IO List preparation, data sheet preparation and cable schedule.
• Assisting the Instrumentation engineers in their daily duties and ensuring the schedule doesn’t get delayed.
Title: New Hydrogen Generation Unit. (Refinery – 3) Duration: 6 Months
• Supervising installation of control loops, junction barrier cables (field and panel side).
• Checking of ferrule tags, printing of ferrule tags according to the respective open and closed loop connection.
• Ensuring the cables are laid out according to the proposed plan in the respected DCS and PLC Panels.
Organization: Hindustan Automation Solutions, Chennai. Tenure Period: January 2017 to January 2019.
Job Title: Control and Automation Engineer.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• PLC, SCADA and HMI application software development for various industrial projects.
• Control Panel Wiring and Designing.
• Providing technical reports and documentation, as per the company standards.
• Helping and consulting with other team members in resolving complicated problems related to new development, production support and testing PROJECT
Title: Mechanical Vibration of Damper System.
Customer: Vibromech Engineers and Service Ltd., Kanchipuram District. Responsibility:
• Control Panel Wiring as per to the application. DELTA DVP 14 SS2 PLC Programming. Title: PLC Based Water Level System.
Customer: Armstrong International Pvt Ltd., Chengalpattu. Responsibility:
• OMRON CP1E PLC Programming and DELTA TP4 HMI Designing. Control Panel Design and Wiring.
Completed course titled Advanced Diploma in Control and Automation with experience of handling various automation tools like PLC, SCADA, HMI, Industrial networks and communications. TECHNICAL SKILLS
PLC: Experience of Programming (Ladder Logic Program) and Interfacing using Industrial Protocols And Convertors with various brands of PLC.
1. AB (Allen-Bradley)
- MicroLogix 1000 Series [Rockwell Automation]
2. SIEMENS - Simatic S7 200, S7 300, S7 1200 Series 3. OMRON - SYSMAC CPIE [N400R-A]
4. DELTA - DVP SX2 Series
5. KEYENCE - KV-16R
6. MITSUBISHI - FXON 60MR
SCADA: Experience in scripting and designing for reactors, sliders, remote control, charts and alarm over Communication channels for industrial applications. KINGVIEW - S200 Series
HMI: Experience in interfacing PLC with HMI and programming in Data Display, Numeric Input, Trend Chart.
HMI DELTA - TP002G
VFD: Experience in interfacing PLC with VFD and controlled the motor speed using VFD. SOFTWARE KNOWLEGDE
PLC Programming : AB (RS Logix), SEIMENS (Step7 Micro Win), DELTA (WPL Soft), OMRON (CX Programmer), KEYENCE (KV Studio), MITSUBISHI
SCADA Configuration : KING VIEW
HMI Configuration : DELTA TP-Editor
Operating System : Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Linux. Documentation Tools : LabView, Adobe Photoshop, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel. PERSONAL PROFILE
Age : 25
Gender : Male
DOB : 17-03-1994
Nationality : Indian
Parent’s Name : Mr. K Pitchumani, Mrs. P Sundari
Hobbies : Listening to music, Travel Photography, Selenophile hunter. Language Proficiency : English, Tamil and Hindi.