Highlights of Qualifications
• 300+ hours of lab experience
• Excellent organizational and teamwork skills
• Detail oriented, responsible, quick learner and enjoys challenges
• Ability to prioritize, solve problems effectively and learn new skills quickly
• Experience analyzing data, generating reports, and documenting following guidelines
• Microsoft Office, Minitab, AutoCAD
• WHMIS trained
Therapure Biopharma Incorporation May 2018 – Aug 2018 Downstream Production Co-Op:
• Documentation and recording of observations and test results as per SOPs and GMPs requirements.
• Working closely with the Supervisor on Compliance Enhancement and Process improvement initiatives.
• Updating SOPs and maintaining Logbooks for past SOPs.
• Performing other related duties as assigned.
Superior Radiant Products Oct 2019 – Present
Machine Operator production department – Part Time
• Sheet metal fabrication: rolling, press break.
• Assembly of sheet metal products. Help in the day to day activities on the shop floor. Education
Chemical Engineering Technology Co-op Advanced Diploma Program Mohawk College, Hamilton, ON Sept 2015 – Jun 2019
Relevant courses include: General Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Instrumental Analysis, Health & Safety Environmental and Biotechnology Process Engineering, Stress, Wellness, and Nutrition
Denis File Page 2
Ontario Secondary School Diploma
St. Ignatius of Loyola Catholic Secondary School, Oakville, ON June 2015 Personal Success Award - St. Joan of Arc June 2011 Technical Skills
• Applied knowledge and use of laboratory safety techniques, analytical testing, and proper disposal processes in accordance with Environmental Laws
• Set up and conduct chemical experiments and maintain laboratory equipment
• Knowledge and use of instrumental analysis and calibration (titration, and gravimetric)
• Effective use of small-scale glassware (distillation, extractions, drying, filtrations)
• Knowledge of fundamental material and energy balance, pH measurements
• Familiar with water treatment processes and analysis, BOD-COD, Physical Properties, etc. Volunteer Experience
• GjF Engineering Consulting May 2016 – Aug 2016
• The Inside Ride - Ride to Conquer Cancer May 2012 - May 2014
• Leader of Earth Hour assembly at St. Ignatius of Loyola March 2013
• Volunteered for the Mayor’s Invitational Softball Tournament at Kerr Street Ministries July 2013
• Reading books
• Playing Table Tennis
• News on the Internet
• Available Upon Request