YOUSAF LATIF Cell: +971*********
Highly industrious and well-trained Structural & Architectural / Interior Draftsman
/ Quantity Surveyor with over a decade, worth of hands experience on various projects up to 56 Stories building. Strong record of successful and timely project completion. Excellent history of maintaining good professional relationships with team members & Client.
1. Exceptional breadth of experience in Structural, Architectural drafting & Quantity Surveying.
2. Outstanding expertise in Primavera,MS Office applications including Excel and Word
3. Superior knowledge of AutoCAD customizing features 4. Strong proficiency in engineering terminology specifications and drafting techniques
5. High skills in AutoCAD, Micro Station & Revit
6. Excellent ability to prioritize effectively and attain set work objectives WORK EXPERIENCE –
1. QATAR February 2010– August 2019 AL BANDARY ENGINEERING AutoCAD /QS
1. Name: Al Mana Tower
Location: West Bay – Al Dafna
Description: Burj Al Mana Tower (6B+G+56)
Built Up Area : 117,508 square meters
2. Name: Langham Hotel
Built Up Area : 99,376
3. Name: Residential & Office Building
Built Up Area : 34,412 square meters
1. Preparing G.A Drawings
2. Preparing site plan and Landscaping Drawing (Walkway, drive Way, etc) 3. Prepare joinery work details such as Door, Window etc 4. Preparing Architectural / structural Shop Drawings such as beams, Footing, Column, Roof, Slab, core wall, Stair case etc. 5. Preparing Plan, Section & Elevation
6. Preparing bar bending schedule
7. Verify the BBS delivery report with order quantity 8. Site data collection & update the as built drawing as per data collection. 9. Drafts and prepare architectural layout drawings 10. Revise drawings and layouts to accommodate changes 11. Co-Ordinate of Architectural Drawings with Structural & Services Drawings 12. Raise RFI for any conflict in Drawing
1. Preparing the B.O.Q.
2. Analyze the B.O.Q / Tender quantities (Structural, Architectural, Finishes) 3. Received and evaluated bids from subcontractors. 4. Preparing packages for sub contractor.
5. Preparing a comparisons statement.
6. Quantity Take off for variation.
7. Preparation and Submission of Variations and agreeing with Clients / Consultants
8. Procurement of subcontractors and material
9. Certification of subcontractor payments
10. Reviewed all the change orders in accordance with clients' approval 11. Sending enquiries and obtaining prices and analyze prices. 12. Verified requests for payment, and confirmed the payouts for vendors 13. Checking and verifying quantities
14. Prepared payment invoices and interim payment certificates 3. UAE March 2009 – Feb 2010 ABU HUSSAN CO (INTERIOR & CONT.) AutoCAD
1. Name: Commercial & Residential Building
Location: Tourist Club Area Abu Dhabi
Built Up Area : 48,480 square meters
2. Name: Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA) Location: Abu Dhabi
Description: Interior Work
3. Name: National Bank of Abu Dhabi
Location: Abu Dhabi
Description: Interior Work
1. Preparing G.A Drawings
2. Preparing working / Shop drawing
3. Preparing section elevation and all necessary details 4. Preparing Floor pattern & Ceiling Drawings
5. Prepare joinery work details
6. Preparing bending / cutting list
4. SAUDI ARABIA ( July 2007 – Feb 2009) ASHI & BUSHNAG CO.LTD Quantity Surveyor
1. Name: El Swedy Cable Factory Residential Tower
Built Up Area: 22,265 square meters
1. Quantity takes off from tender drawings.
2. Preparing the B.O.Q.
3. Quantity Take off for variation.
4. Certification of subcontractor payments
5. Checking and verifying quantities
6. Received and evaluated bids from subcontractors. 7. Inspect and compute the value of completed work and projects. 8. Sending enquiries and obtaining prices and analyze prices. 9. Analyze the B.O.Q / Tender quantities (Structural, Architectural, Finishes) 11. Preparation of Interim Payment Certificates.
12. Certification of subcontractor payments
4. SAUDI ARABIA (June 2005 – June 2007) Tamimi Global Co. Micro Station / CAD
1. Name: Saudi Aramco Refinery & Community Rabigh
Description: Maintenance & Amendment
1. preparing the structural /Architecture shop drawings 2. Preparing Plan, Section & Elevation
3. Preparing the bar bending schedule
4. Site data collection & update the as built drawing as per data collection.
5. Make the design for minor changes as per Saudi Aramco requirement with all necessary dimensions.
6. Draw the Isometric plans & details for necessary drawings. 7. Responsibilities of the office space planning assign the office space to every user as per Saudi Aramco standard.
8. Analyze of quantities ( Steel, Masonry, Finishes ) 9. Quantity Take off for variation.
1. Diploma In Civil Engineering
2. HSSC from Azad Kashmir board Pakistan.
3. SSC form Azad Kashmir Board Pakistan.
1. AutoCAD ( Saudi Aramco )
2. Micro Station ( Saudi Aramco )
3. Work Permit Receiver (Saudi Aramco )
4. Effective Presentation Skill (Saudi Aramco )
5. Effective Meeting Skill (Saudi Aramco )
6. Warehouse Barcode system ( Saudi Aramco )
7. Project Cost Control ( Abu Dhabi )
8. Investigating Incident ( Abu Dhabi )
Revit ( Architectural & Structural)
AutoCAD (2D,3D) / Micro station
English : Fluent
Arabic : Fair
Father Name : Qazi Muhammad Latif
D.O.B : 01-03-1983
Visa Status : Visit
Religion : Islam
Marital Status : Married
Driving License : Qatar /UAE /PAKISTAN