Johns Creek, GA email@example.com 678-***-****
github.com/angelwalkerga linkedin.com/in/angelwalker FULL-STACK SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
Versatile programmer with experience in teaching, sales, and customer service. Eager to contribute to an organization seeking a skilled problem solver with a flexible mindset. Reliable, consistent, collaborative and loyal with experience in corporate, small business and self-employment environments.
Actualize August 2019 - Present
● RateMyDM:The Rate My Dungeon Master web app is designed to assist new Dungeon Masters in marketing their D&D campaigns to future players. DMs can create a profile with their biography, roleplaying style, and other details. In addition, the app allows players to rate their DM experiences. This feedback will provide valuable information to DMs to improve their skills and increase their visibility in the gaming community. Ruby on Rails backend with a Vue.js frontend.
Carter and Clark Surveyors January 2019 - July 2019 Quality Specialist
● Reviewed, corrected and approved more than 2,500 residential surveys in Georgia, Texas, Louisiana and Florida for compliance with client, county and company requirements.
RE/MAX CENTER May 2017 - July 2018
● Sold residential real estate on the top two real estate teams in the office: Tamra Wade and Gaddis Partners.
KELLER WILLIAMS November 2011 - April 2017
● Developed relationships with potential buyers and converted into clients.
● Supervised inspections, negotiated repairs and managed contract-to-close process.
● Closed over $4 million/year in residential real estate. ATLANTA PARTNERS REAL ESTATE SCHOOL July 2013 - October 2015 School Administrator - Instructor
● Developed teaching and testing materials in compliance with Georgia Real Estate Commission (GREC) requirements.
● Coached and advised students and potential real estate students.
● Taught pre-license and license law classes.
● Tested students and provided credentials to GREC. MONTESSORI KIDS ACADEMY June 2011 - November 2011 School Administrator
● Researched requirements for accreditation of new school.
● Generated all necessary documents needed to ensure successful school opening. ALPHARETTA INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY January 2008 - May 2011 School Administrator
● Researched, organized and compiled all documentation required for school to become credentialed prior to becoming eligible for tax-credit donations. EDUCATION
Gwinnett Technical College August 2018 - December 2018 Coursework toward AutoCAD Associates Degree
Louisiana State University
Bachelor of Arts in French