Severn, MD ● 240-***-**** ● email@example.com
• Core competencies in research, project management, leadership, interpersonal skills, oral and written communication developed from both academic and industry experiences.
• Dedicated IT consulting professional well-versed in developing creative solutions to a wide range of business problems and objectives. Tactical and decisive leader with a self-directed and analytical mindset.
• Successful at managing the design, development, implementation and oversight of different IT systems for business clients. Good relationship-building and critical thinking skills with a tenacious, proactive nature.
• Successful at optimizing security standards, improving planning processes and managing systems implementation. Knowledgeable about disaster recovery planning, road mapping and team development.
• Recent college graduate with network administration knowledge, including back-up, security management, e-mail systems and applications support.
Virginia International University – Fairfax, VA
Master of Science in Information Systems (CGPA – 3.8) December 2018
University of Professional Studies – Cotonou, Benin Republic Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
Desand Medical Services – Elkridge, Maryland June 2016 – Present IT Consultant
• Integrated order management with other software packages to achieve superior picking, shipping and manifest system.
• Directed IT services, counseled executives and collaborated with senior management on strategic planning.
• Worked closely with infrastructure staff and departmental decision makers to identify and implement cost-effective technology solutions.
• Redesigned underlying systems and infrastructure to support new business systems.
• Reinforced learning culture to develop IT teams for continuous improvement. Aluminum Metal Technologies – Lagos, Nigeria November 2015 – April 2016 IT consultant
• Adjusted software parameters to boost performance and incorporate new features.
• Discussed project progress with customers, collected feedback on different stages and directly addressed concerns.
• Consulted with engineering team members to determine system loads and develop improvement plans.
• Scheduled and attended meetings with clients and prospective clients as requested.
• Communicated with clients to review contract, answer any questions and learn about their unique scenarios and how to troubleshoot.
Thisday Newspaper – Lagos, Nigeria March 2014 – August 2014 Information technology Intern
• Maintained current software licenses and patched applications to stay up to date with latest features.
• Managed network security and filtering settings.
• Installed and configured software and hardware.
• Operating Systems: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android.
• SQL, VMWare, Tableau, MS Office (Project, Excel, Access, Power Point, and Word). ACADEMIC RESEARCH PROJECTS
• Internet of Things (Introduction, Implications and Applications).
• Geographical Information Systems.
• Intrusion detection using Nessus.