Algerian, 29 years old, Single
nearly 6 years of Experience in Oil and Gas industry.
Maintenance Electrical Engineer
SONATRACH- National Oil Company – Prodution Division Hassi Messaoud, Algeria
- Maintain and make repairs to electrical equipment onsite.
- Troubleshoot all electrical systems and make recommendations for upgrades, repairs, and maintenance.
- Create electrical drawing packages using software or current technology.
- Electrical rotating machines, adjustable speed drives, MV/LV panels.
- Installation and commissioning and start-up of new equipment onsite.
- Assessment of overly used Electrical spares and equipmen.
- Review stock amendment and creation requests.
- Provide a variety of electrical engineering support to contribute to the division strategy and goals. Assist management in complex analysis and task reviews.
- Understand and implement all relevant company policies and procedures to ensure we comply with the required standard.
- Provide detailed written reports.
28.04/2013 Training at SONATRACH-The National Oil and Gas Company in Algeria
03.03/2013 Production division in Hassi R’mel Gas district (Gas Processing Plant) as part of my
thesis final project.
- Power generation, power distribution (MV & LV), engine generator.
- Power Transformers, MV & LV motors.
- MV & LV switchgear, inverter, converter, rectifier, motorized valve MOV, batteries, cabling, lighting, earthing.
- Centrifugal Compressors, Centrifugal Pumps.
27.07 /2012 Oil Rig electrician training:
01.07 /2012 Algerian National Drilling Company ENAFOR - SONATRACH.
- Acquired good knowledge of drilling rigs electrical equipement (Mud Pumps, Drilling Instrumentations, Drilling Generators, Pipe Handling Systems, and Power Swivel).
2011-2013 Master’s degree in Electromechanical Engineering.
University of Petroleum Engineering and Chemistry, Boumerdes, Algeria.
Thesis: Improving the regulation system of flow pump P-405 in Hassi R’Mel gas district, by implementing an electronic variable speed drive.
Arabic Mother tongue.
English Fluent (B2 Certificate, National Institute of Languages, Luxembourg).
French Fluent (C1 Certificate, Stralang Institute, CIEP, Strasbourg, France).
German Basic (A1 Certificate, Walferdange Centre, Luxembourg).
02-2016 Participated in career workshops: PASS CAREER workshop organized by
Luxembourg University to develop personal and professional skills.
09-2015 Workshop session in business entrepreneurship with UNITAR.
achieved with excellence.
Resources and inventory management skills with XLS sheets.
MATLAB, CANECO, PSIM, XRelais.
MATLAB SIMULINK, STEP7, GRAFCET.
MS Office Package.
Adobe creative suite (graphics design and photo processing).
PC Maintenance and networking.
Hard worker, self-motivated, team spirit, good communication with people,
ambitious, dynamic, methodical spirit, open to work abroad.