Mohammed hamoud albaqmi
To work in a challenging environment, which will give me an opportunity to utilize my acquired skills, and where challenges are transformed into opportunity and opportunities into success.
• Bachelor of Electric Engineer (Electric Power) UQU 2014-2019 Experiences:
• Working as an electrical engineer in the maintenance department at meridian hotel. Academic Project:
Electric Power Quality (Harmonics in the Power systems and Filter Design) Training & Courses:
• First Summer Training 2017, makkah
• Second Summer Training 2018, makkah
Skills & Knowledge:
• Dealing with (ETAP and power system).
• Ac motor starter (DOL, STAR – DELTA, VFD)
• Very good computer skills (MS Office )
• Willing to learn new Technologies
• problem solving
• Team work
• English -Arabic
• Saudi Council of Engineers (SCE)