Ana C. Acevedo
Experience Assembler in manufacturing. Read, write in english and spanish. EXPERIENCE
Assembler: Jan 2010-June 2011
Philips Medical Systems- Andover, MA
● Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, drawing specifications and parts lists, gathering parts, subassemblies, tools and materials.
● Performed tests to finish products for malfunctioning.
● Performed tests to chips under microscope using a vacuum tool to various of products, test known as re-pole and en-cap.
Child Care Provider: Aug 2011-Sep 2014
Bethel Child Care Services- Lawrence, MA
● Provided home care services to children of all ages.
● Prepared meals such as breakfast, lunch and snack.
● Taught different curriculums for each age group. Electro-Mechanical Assembler: Apr 2015-Dec 2015
Nextec, Inc.-Westford, MA
● Experience with Knitting components to work orders.
● Experience in some light assembly work from mechanical and electrical drawings.
● Follow detailed work instructions per specific assembly.
● Proficient use of basic hand tools and light power tools.
● Mechanical assembly of machined parts, adhesives. Mechanical Robotic Assembler: Feb 2016-Aug 2016
Amazon Robotics- North Reading, MA
● Demonstrated proficiency using a variety of hand tools to assemble and repair large mechanical assemblies.
● strong ability to route and install wire harnesses into an assembly.
● strength and endurance to assemble, install and test the larger components used in the vehicle, such as gears, motors, and frame which weigh up to fifty pounds
● Must be able to follow work instructions provided for each assembly job and 5S techniques for enhancing productivity, quality and safety, ISO9000 requirements. Test Technician: Jan 2018-July 2018
Macom- Lawrence, MA
● Perform testing on RF/Microwave devices per Test Plans
● Perform DC testing on Diode devices per Test Plans
● Set up manual and automatic test configurations to perform Pass/Fail tests per test plans.
● Organize and schedule work based on backlog to meet customers ship dates Education
● Department of Public Instruction San Juan, Puerto Rico GED 1987
● Northern Essex Community College- English Composition 1 Jan 2017-Dec 2017