Baby Lyn Jumig
Eglinton Ave East
Scarborough, Ontario M1J 2G7
Objective: To gain long term employment with a company that is on or looking to be on the cutting edge, a company that puts value on people and the products they are promoting. Honest and Ethical, I am looking to call this company my family.
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· A team player who has the ability to establish and maintain effective relationship and work well independently or with minimal supervision.
· Confident, disciplined and highly motivated with the ability to handle stressful situations.
· Flexible and can adapt easily to changing situations/ work environment.
· Able to help customers in a professional, concerned manner
· Dependable, can be counted on to get the job done
Caregiver / Housekeeping Seza Nazarian
November 2018 - August2019
Caregiver, Lisa Drake August 2017 - November 2018
Production/ Sorter, Value Village February 2015 – July 2017
Pharmacy Assistant, Shoppers Drug Mart 2015- 2016
Caregiver, Lisa Brownstein July 2012 - December 2014
Caregiver, Victor Llacar July 2011 - June 2012
Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy, Centro Escolar University June 1995 to March 1999
Mendiola, Manila Philippines
· Devoted to helping out and participating in church
· Exercising, reading and listening to music are favourite pastimes
References are available upon request.