MASTERS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS · ASIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
**-**-***/*/*,Nagarjuna nagar, Tarnaka, Hyderabad, Telangana, 500017
+66-928****** firstname.lastname@example.org Sushma Amirisetti
“Arise, awake and do not stop until the goal is reached.” Education
Asian Institute Of Technology Bangkok, Thailand
MASTERS IN TELECOMMUNICATIONS Jan.2017- PRESENT
• Awarded 50 percent scholarship from Asian Institute of Technology.
• Completed courses like Data communications, Network Qos, Digital Modulation Techniques, Cellular mobile systems, Optimization Communication and networks, Signals and Stochastic Process, Digital Communication.
• CGPA 2.8
JNTUH (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad) Hyderabad, INDIA BACHELORS IN ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATIONS ENGINEERING Aug 2013 - Dec 2016
• Cummulative grade 7.0/10 with distinction.
• Gained various skills related to Hardware and integration of Software with Hardware.
• Proper understanding of voltage and Current requirements for various devices.
• Gained knowledge to work with open hardware.
• Completed courses like TCP/IP Inter networking, Analog communication, Antennas and Wave Propogation, Digital Signal Processing, Transform Techniques, Electromagnetic Theory and TM Lines Micro Processors Controllers, VLSI Design Pulse and Digital Linear IC Applications, Switching Theory and Logic Design, Signals and Systems. Narayana Junior College Hyderabad, INDIA
MATHS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY, SANSKRIT & ENGLISH Jun 2011, May 2013
• Cumulative Grade A with distinction.
Specialist Programmer PEC Technology Co. LTD, THAILAND PEC TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD UNDER THE GUIDANCE OF IT LEAD- KITTIPOB KOMJATURUT(PH NO. 083*******) Sept 2019 - Nov 2019
• Web scraping with API.
• ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM: Data Analysis of Wind turbines to get the standard Energy to charge and Energy to discharge Lithium Batteries by checking the area under two loadlines using PYTHON.
• Data Collection from LCU, Lithium Batteries and other Batteries by using Modbus protocol and RS485 serial communication with RaspberryPi(as Middleware) and Publish all the Data collected with Websockets and MQTT protocol to a cloud and Monitor them on a Websiteusing PYTHON.
• Download Log Files of all the devices connected to the Router using Winbox and Creating a syslog server on raspberry pi and tell winbox to send all the log files to hard disk connected to the raspberry via syslog server. Find the activity certain device using its IP address or MAC address or Port number.
• IT support for Computer Maintenance, Checking system performance, Windows and Office activated for commercial use, Check whether all the Programs and features installed are licensed for Commercial use. Software Engineer TONEER Co.ltd, THAILAND
TONEER CO LTD May 2019 - July 2019
• P18-L2 Smart Bus Validator- To test QR code and read 7-byte uuid of MiFare Card. ThenCommunicatetoPSAMusingAPDUcommand. And finally read/write card using APDI command to communicate both PSAM and Card.
• CL-A0618A Smart Bus Validator -To modify and run new application to use RFID and QR code and Communicate with SAM(Secure Access Module) card. Check the performance like read speed, read range for RFID and Qr code. NOVEMBER 13, 2019 SUSHMA · RÉSUMÉ 1
Research Assistant AIT, THAILAND
PROFESSOR. KANCHANA KANCHANASUT, DR.ADISORN LERTSINSRUBTAVEE, INTERNET EDUCATION AND RESEARCH LABORATORY .
Oct 2018 - Dec 2018
• Test Bangpun app ”A Conceptual Design for Sustainable TakNet II”.
• To get root access for Mifi 6620 pocket wifi and another task on TP-Link Archer-C7 as mesh and access routers . Master Thesis (Advisor: Dr.Teerapat Sanguankotchakorn) Dept of TC, AIT, THAILAND IMPLEMENTATION OF IPSEC VPN WITH SIP SOFTPHONES USING GNS3 July 2018-August 2018
• To implement and compare the network connectivity with and without firewall access control list’s in Site to Site IPsec VPN tunnel using GNS3.
• To verify the connectivity between Cisco routers at two different sites using PING tool. Establishing IPsec VPN tunnel and initiating calls from one site to another using SIP soft phones connected to Asterisk server.
• To use Cisco Router and Security Device Manager (SDM) software to implement the access control policies on both of the con- nected/configured interfaces of the router to make our network highly secured. Special Study (Advisor: Dr.Teerapat Sanguankotchakorn) Dept of TC, AIT, THAILAND A STUDY OF PEER TO PEER COMMUNICATION WITH SYMMETRICAL NAT VIA UDP HOLE PUNCHING Dec 2017
• To decrease the complexity and reduce the problems faced by peer to peer communication dealing with NAT,Hole punching is done in an advanced method using python .
• Maintaining transparency between peers.
• PerceptionofclientreportsofNATSupportforUDPOpeningPunching.Executing distributed correspondencewithNATsutilizingUDP hole punching technique
Academic projects AIT, THAILAND
ROUTING USING PYTHON Aug, 2018 - Dec, 2018
• As part of various courses projects were accomplished with sheer efforts and coordination with fellow mates and beloved professors
• Optimization for Communication and Networks: Course project on maximum life time routing using python.
• Geographic Information system: Analysis of Family Planning/Pregnancy Care and Child vaccination in Loei Province, Thailand.
• Advance Seminar in Nanotechnology: Project on Nanotechnology in telecommunications and networking Design of integrated antenna for wireless applications Hyderabad, INDIA BACHELOR THESIS(ADVISOR: DR.T SATYA SAVITHRI ) July 2016 - Dec 2016
• INVESTIGATION OF ”AN INTEGRATED DESIGN OF GSM AND BLUETOOTH ULTRA WIDE BAND(UWB) MONOPOLE ANTENNA FOR WIRE- LESS APPLICATION”.
• This product was designed as a solution for small size wireless devices. INTERN Hyderabad, India
ADVISOR: ASST.DIVISIONAL ENGINEER/SCADA, APTRANSCO May. 26, 2016
• Successfully completed project on ” Automatic meter reading system using Wifi” .
• learned a lot about different hardware and group discussions increased my knowledge . Publications
• Attended the conference for a poster presentation on my paper ” Implementation of IPsec VPN with SIP Softphones using GNS3” was selected for ”The 3rd International Conference Network Security Dec 2018, Taipei.” And it will be published into the ICNCC 2018 proceedings ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-6553-6) as a special chapter and will be indexed by Ei Compendex, Scopus, etc. Interests
• Collaborative works, Group discussions,
• Good fluency in English, Thai(basics), Hindi, Telugu. Skills
Software And Hardware
• Python, C Language, Matlab, SSl, SSH, HFSS, NS2, GNS3, Xlite, Virtualbox, Vmware, Wireshark, Openwrt, SecureCRT, Linux, Latex, IPref tool, Cisco SDM, MultiSim, Octave, ArcGIS, RASPBERRY PI, RS485, Bluetooth, Power Electronics, ESP8266, ARM and other sensors.