VIRGINIA LUCCI O’DONNELL
ATTORNEY AT LAW
M: 256-***-**** email@example.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/virginia-lucci-99a9b6b1/ PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY
Experienced attorney with seventeen years of trial experience, who communicates clearly and effectively with clients, opposing counsel, jurors and judges. Identify client’s needs and help them achieve their best possible result either in trial or by persuasive motions, pleadings, or appellant work. CERTIFICATIONS
Alabama State Bar, US District Court for the Northern District of Alabama, US District Court for the Middle District of Alabama, US Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Alabama SKILLS
• Personal Injury specialty
• In-depth criminal law knowledge
• Mediation experience
• Book keeping and financial expert
• Legal correspondence preparation
• Effective conflict resolution
• Managerial expert
• Active listener
• Public speaking expertise
• Detail oriented
• Depositions and expert depositions
• Successful jury trial experience
• Fluent in French
• Fast learner
• MS Office Suite
• Exceptional writer
• Research expert
• Team leadership
• Strong verbal communication
• Social media savvy
Attorney 8/2019 – 11/2019
Slocumb Law Firm, LLC - Auburn, AL
• Personal Injury law. Managed over 100 claims, including litigation cases. Responsible for depositions, expert depositions, litigation, settlement. Frequently settled for policy limits or above, settlements for
$250,000.00, $150,000.00, and beyond.
Attorney/Owner, 12/2006 to 8/2018
Lucci Law – Montgomery, AL
• Lucci Law- a full-service law firm that offers support with domestic issues, criminal defense, bankruptcy, contracts, wills and estate planning.
Campaign Manager: 5/2017 – 1/2018
Jason Childs for Governor of Alabama, Montgomery, Alabama
• Responsible for filings, fundraising, and bookkeeping.
• Social media coordinator
Partner/Lead Attorney Montgomery, Alabama, 10/2005 to 12/2006 Nelson & Lucci, LLC
• Chief trial attorney and partner.
• Specialized in personal injury claims, construction matters, and international contracts. Attorney Rainbow City, Alabama
Callis Law Firm
• Specialist in Criminal Defense and domestic relations law.
• Municipal Court Judge, City of Southside, Alabama.
• Primary trial attorney.
Etowah County District Attorney, 08/2002 to 06/2004 Deputy District Attorney – Gadsden, Alabama
• Primary attorney responsible for misdemeanor, traffic, and domestic violence prosecution.
• Prosecuted jury trials for sex abuse crimes and drug offenses. EDUCATION
Juris Doctorate: May 2002
University of Alabama School of Law - Tuscaloosa, Alabama Top tier law school graduated in top half of my class. Masters of Arts: May 1999
State University of New York - Albany, New York
French language study program including study abroad in Nyons, France. Minor study in European History.: French Language and Literature
• Legal Acumen In-depth knowledge of legal proceeding, briefs, motions, client assessment, contract negotiation and review.
• Served 12 clients per year pro bono.
• Service to the Greater Montgomery Community.
o Montgomery Lion’s Club
o Junior League of Montgomery
o F. Scott and Zelda Fitzgerald Museum
o Montgomery Dragon Boat Festival
o Montgomery Catholic Preparatory School Mock Trial coach