Brampton, Ontario 437-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Dynamic individual well versed in Computer Programming with sound technical knowledge of C#, Java, C/C++ and HTML5/CSS3.Over 9 years of experience guiding post secondary students through industrial capstone projects. Familiar with object-oriented design (OOP) and development concepts. Strong team player and multilingual with fluency in English, Punjabi, and Hindi. SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
Framework: .NET, NT 2000, DOS
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Proven customer service skills and providing first contact services
• Quick learner, results driven, and adaptive to fast paced environments
• Ability to work well in teams as well as individually
• Close attention to details
• Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills EDUCATION
.Net Developer Bridging Program Oct 2019 – Present Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning o Programing with C#
o Web Programming and Design
o DB Design and Implementation with SQL
o Developing Web-Applications using ASP .Net
o Advanced Programming with C#
o Developing Distributed Applications in .Net
Certificate of Microsoft Technology Associate 2018 Introduction to Programming using HTML and CSS
Master of Computer Science Aug 2005 – May 2008
RIMT-IMCT – Punjab, India
Bachelor of Arts
Guru Nanak National College – India July 2002 – April 2005 PROJECTS
Humber College, Toronto, ON Oct 2019-Present
Project Title : Career Cloud
Language Used : C# & ASP.NET
Database Used : SQL Server 2017
Project Architecture: Repository Layer, POCOs Layer, Business Logic Layer, API Layer, UI Technologies used: ASP.Net, MVC, C#, MS SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, REST WEB API, Git
• Programmed and developed Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer and Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database object.
• Developed web services using the SOAP and REST interface into the backend system.
• Developed the User Interface (UI) for the web application using ASP.NET MVC.
• Designed and developed the POCOs layer of the project with data classes built using C#
• Developed interfaces and classes in the repository layer where each class uses ADO.Net to perform CRUD operations on data objects
• Student Management System in java using SQL Server 2000
• LPG Management System in VB using SQL Server 2000.
• Library Management System in VB using SQL/Access 2000. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Computer Programming Instructor 2008 – 2018
G.N.N. College - Punjab, India
• Effectively communicated and delivered lectures in Computer Science to undergraduate and post- graduate students.
• Taught a group of 40+ students the fundamentals and advance level C/C++, Java and C# to the Bachelor of Computer Science and Master of Science students.
• Utilized technical skills to update and maintain the college’s website for over 12 months.
• Prepared 100+ supplementary interactive teaching materials for college.
• Helped improve student test scores by providing one-on-one tutoring and mentorship programs.
• Received numerous awards and commendations for successful learning outcomes.
• Organized workshops and training sessions for the staff members to make them IT savvy.
• Increased students programming levels through the implementation of programming skills in lab as well as classrooms.
Collaborated with staff members, attended all staff meetings and took part in all college sponsored activities including examination department responsibilities. PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Business Communication Certificate
CIMT College – Brampton, Canada 2019