email: email@example.com cell: 1-720-***-****
MASTER CONTROL AUDIO & VIDEO COORDINATION AND MANAGEMENT BUSINESS PHONE PROVISIONING LEADERSHIP CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM ENGAGEMENT LEAD & TRAINER CROSS-FUNCTIONAL COLLABORATION
Experienced Operations Professional with proven expertise in all areas of Master Control, Network Operations, Training and Coordination. Demonstrated skills in Execution with Successful Outcomes, Time Management and Cross-Functional alignments. Known for being a resource for new hires and developing and maintaining excellent internal relationships and trust. PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
COMCAST BUSINESS 2016 – Present
Comcast Business handles the sales, marketing, and delivery of internet, phone, and cable television and is known as having the fastest growth of any Comcasts products. Lead, Work Order Management – Porting and provisioning (LNP) 2022 – Present
• Promoted to a lead and provide floor support for WOM agents in getting approval from other carriers to bring customer numbers from their current carrier to Comcast.
• Subject Matter Expert in handling issues and escalations by execution coordination in getting TNS built into the equipment for seamless telecommunications function ability. Serving as the team liaison and working cross-functionally to ensure escalated situations are addressed and resolved within deadlines.
• Developed new processes and documentation for increased efficiency and ran daily report on behalf of leadership.
• Conducted onboarding and job shadows for new team members or potential applicants. Serve as an escalation point and mentor to team members with any provisioning back-end issues.
• eNps Ambassador lead who helps bring new ideas to leadership to be considered as new Comcast policy or Programs.
Work Order Management – Porting and provisioning (LNP) 2016 - 2021
• Submit for firm order commitment to bring customers already existing telephone numbers to their new Comcast Business account.
• Provision customers Comcast Business telephone lines in the phone switch, Bundle Builder, Workbench, Voice Mail Gui, Broadsoft database and Ecust Database.
• Ensure proper flow by finding and fixing issues in the several databases that we utilize.
• Perform troubleshooting of the equipment and switch if the customer experiences calling issues.
• Respond to escalations both via im, phone and e-mail regarding porting and provisioning as well as Day of Job issues.
• Perform support to the multisite customers who desire to bring their phone lines to Comcast Business.
• Update and edit the team website through Sharepoint EFFECTV (formerly known as Comcast Spotlight) 2013 – 2016 Effectv, is the advertising division of Comcast Cable with a presence in sixty-six markets. Effectv combines the targeting and measurement of digital with the reach and impact of television across linear TV, streaming, and video on demand.
Master Control / Network Ops Tech 2013 - 2016
• Ensured on air quality on all networks that Comcast inserts ads on
• Found and fixed outages (sev1 and Sev 4) that could cause missed ad insertion either by fixing it remotely or escalating to proper fix agents
• Tracked and Trended outages by using internal databases and excel spreadsheets
• Ran Conference bridges and engaged other network ops centers to fix major or minor outages (Sev 1 issues).
• Determined root cause for low run rates by analyzing raw schedule logs and verification data files
• Ensured quality ad insertion by monitoring and fixing (when necessary) pre-roll timing in the Arris Gui’s
• Improved processes by coming up with innovative ideas that successfully saved time and eased some job processes
• Performed Health Checks on and created reports for the several ad Insertion Servers that we monitored. DISC JOCKEY/AUDIO VIDEO CONTROLS – CONTRACT POSITION 1997 – Current
• Have worked many events including weddings, Seventeen Magazine Fashion Shows, Juneteenth Festival, Aurora Kids Spree, Denver Heart Walk, DCPA Events, several Government Banquets and Business Functions.
• Experience with Technical Audio Equipment, Audio/Video Levels and Mixing Music with a quality sound.
• Experience with on air video and slideshows during live events.
• Multi-Tasking, Problem Solving Skills and Customer Service skills.
• Has become a preferred vendor due to the level of professionalism that is provided. GBC (ALUWIND)
Press Brake Operator 2011 –2013
• Set up several types of Press Brakes to form raw sheet metal parts for Aircraft, HVAC, Construction and Medical Companies wit h a tolerance of as little as .005.
• Helped coordinate and monitor Work area of Press Brake to ensure safety and accuracy
• Form parts i.a.w technical specification within .05 tolerance to be sold to Wind Energy Companies for Aluwind.
• Led a team of press brake trainees during the dayshift and set up work for the nightshift so that work could be completed 24 hrs. a day.
• Ensured quality parts and safety of the team I led. HYDE PARK
Customer Service Professional 2010 - 2011
• Ensured the highest level of customer service was provided in dealings with all aspect of high-end Jewelry and Watch intake, modification and repair were concerned. STRAIGHT FLIGHT CONVERSIONS
Fabricator / Shipping and receiving / Material Handler 2006 - 2009
• Performed Sheet Metal & Airframe Maintenance per technical specifications.
• Coordinated with all departments as well as outside vendors in the effort to quickly have all of the parts get processed, inspected and shipped I.A.W technical specs and customer purchase orders. EATON AEROSPACE (Formerly FR HiTEMP)
Aerospace Technician 2001 - 2005
• Disassembled /Overhauled / Repaired / re-assembled airplane parts for commercial Aircraft I.A.W. Technical Specifications.
• Performed Supply, shipping and receiving duties with minimal errors. AIR FORCE
Propulsion Mechanic (Kirkland Airforce Base) 1996 - 2000
• Disassembled, repaired, overhauled, and reassembled turboprop engines and gearboxes I.A.W Maintenance Manuals and Technical Specs
• Managed maintenance manuals by ensuring newest revisions were applied.
• Honorably discharged AF form DD214 upon request. EDUCATION
Military Training and Tech School, Jan 1997
2A651B - Journeyman certification Propulsion