857-***-**** • firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Highly motivated individual with the aptitude to learn new skills and adapt to changing environments. Experience in work in fast paced stressful environment and maintain attention to detail and a high level of organization to deliver success. Results oriented and strong drive to grow in any situation. WORK EXPERIENCE
Consular outsourcing Bls international services inc June 8 2023-
● Client facing – answering queries, advising applicants, managing disputes
● Customer Service –attending phone calls/emails
● Collection of visa applications & document scrutiny for visa processing, attestation & legalization services
● Biometrics capture (Photo & Fingerprints)
● Cash collection & POS entry
● Provide applicants with information on all Value-added services JetBlue airways
January 3 2023-
May 4 2023
● checks-in and verifies Customers'
● personal identification; tags, lifts, and handles Customer luggage;
● books, sells, and verifies flight reservations; meets and assists with flight arrivals and departures;
● helps prepare aircraft cabin for departure; coordinates Customer boarding and deplaning; assists Canon business process services
August 6 2022 -
● Receive, sort, and deliver all incoming mail & packages according to assigned floors and within established time frames.
● postage and dispatch all outgoing mail/packages in accordance with postal regulations.
● Performs other administrative duties from inserting, copying and photocopying to faxing as needed.
● May provide minor maintenance of photocopy machines such as solving paper jams, placing service calls, and routine cleanings.
● Provide reception work such as answering telephones, taking messages.
● Ensures total customer (internal & external) satisfaction through an understanding of customer expectations, proactive problem identification/resolution. Senior Security Officer April 2019 – September 2022 Northeast Security – Boston, MA
● Provide first class security services to assigned facility
● Manage access control systems to ensure compliance with facility operational plans
● Monitor surveillance camera system for suspicious activities
● Conduct planned and unplanned foot patrols
● Provide administrative support by generating daily reports
● Daily correspondence via e mail with management
Security Officer February 2015 – April 2019
MCGarr Security Services – Boston, MA
● Perform controlled security checks of all persons entering consular facility
● Provide direction and guidance to visa applicants
● Generate daily activity reports
Associate in Criminal Justice
Bunker Hill Community College – Boston, Ma
High School Diploma
Teixeira De Sousa – Sao Filipe, Fogo
Key Skills and Core Competencies
● Multi-lingual: Cape Verdean Creole, English, Portuguese and Spanish
● Microsoft Office suite of software
● Customer Service
● Security Services