Biloxi, Mississippi 39530
Highly-qualified professional with 10 years Customer Service experience, including 3 years Remote Call Center. Reliable, detail-oriented employee with strong work ethic (zero missed work days). Dedicated to achieving profitability, providing outstanding customer service, and ensuring long-term client loyalty. Skilled in providing courteous service to persons from diverse cultural backgrounds. Good conflict-resolution skills. Willing to work at home/remotely. Excellent communicator seeking a challenging position with the opportunity for growth.
Education & Credentials
A.A. Degree - Healthcare Administrative Services
Colorado Technical University (Online) (11/2019)
2 Undergraduate Coursework – Psychology & Criminal Justice Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College (1996 & 2012) Software Proficiencies:
Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word)
Service Now (SNOW) Call Center Software
Slack, Zoom, Google Meets, Skype, MS Teams
Customer Support Advisor (Remote Position) 05/2023- 10/2023
• Answered calls politely and offered assistance for customers who experienced billing and subscription issues
• At the request of customers, issued refund request for subscriptions accidentally renewed and unrecognized charges
• Multi-tasked across systems and applications. Analyzed, isolated and resolved various complex technical issues.
• Set customer's broken devices up for service to be repaired Customer Service & Technical Support Specialist (Remote Position) 9/2021 - 10/2022
Sitel Group (Starbucks)
• Assisted 80 customers daily in a fast-paced call center setting.
• Worked closely with 50+ Store Managers and Technical Agents throughout the USA and Canada to troubleshoot technical issues. Utilized strong active listening and problem-solving skills to help clients resolve technology issues.
Answered incoming calls from Starbucks employees and assisted with resetting passwords for new and existing partners to gain access to the partner hub portal.
Helped Store Managers with the proper navigation of how to's, concerning documentation for separated, new and existing employees. Customer Service Representative (Temporary Remote Position) 4/2021 - 5/2021 Sitel Group (Intuit Turbo Tax)
• Helped 100+ customers daily via phone and video chat, with questions regarding their prior year’s income tax returns. Answered inbound calls quickly and accurately transferred to correct department.
Navigated through multiple systems on PC.
Full-Time Student 11/2017 - 11/2019
Colorado Technical University (On Line)
Earned Associate of Science Degree in Healthcare Administrative Services.
Call Center Agent 12/2016 - 10/2017
General Dynamics Information Technology, Hattiesburg, MS Accomplishments:
• Managed 50+ inbound calls for a Federal Government contract
(Marketplace and CMS).
• Achieved passing scores on Quality, PPOM, and Assertiveness Answered questions for consumers concerning active and potential health care plans, along with monthly premium payments.
• Created Marketplace applications for new consumers. Utilized my root cause analysis and problem-solving skills. Marketing Assistant 4/2014 - 4/2015
American Truck Group, Gulfport, MS
• Answered 20+ calls daily from potential buyers with questions about trucks and their specifications
Posted semi-trailer fleet on various online platforms, websites and online truck sales magazines.
Maintained accuracy of the mileage and vehicle conditions advertised. Shift Manager 2/2013 - 4/2014
Tony Nelson’s King of Philly Cheesesteak, Biloxi, MS Fast food customer service. Handled cash and credit revenues. Managed 5+ crew members. Balanced end-of-day reports. Office Manager 6/2009 - 4/2011
Biloxi Branch NAACP, Biloxi, MS
• Created and composed weekly E-Newsletter
Assisted Branch President with daily scheduled meetings and community events.
Arranged all travel plans for branch leaders when needed. Accepted membership payments.
Directed Biloxi residents in need of legal, civil, or discrimination cases to correct resources.