Address: ***, ********** *******,
Behind H.P. office, B. Narayanapura,
To obtain Technical Writer position in an accomplished environment where, I can contribute my technical skills as an experienced professional, resulting in a mutually beneficial growth relationship between my employer, my team and myself.
● A competent professional with an experience of 8+ years IT industries in Technical Writing & Marketing.
● Exposure in planning, researching, writing, editing, and producing documentation.
● Versatile writer with excellent analytical, writing, and editing skills, presentation skills.
● Exposure in creating Help documentation, Technical and Training documentation, User Manuals, Presentations, Test Procedures supporting software projects for company.
● Exposure in handling Aviation, Testing and Support projects as a Writer and ensuring delivery of content for the projects within the time & cost parameters.
● Well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Document Development Life Cycle
● An effective communicator with honed relationship management, analytical, logical and problem-solving abilities. Skilled in guiding and training people.
● Perform high quality work in a short amount of time, when needed for a tight schedule. ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS
Completed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) in Avionics (RN) stream from Azad Institute of Aeronautics
(IAE), Lucknow U.P. India in July 2008.
From Jan 08 to June 08: (6 months experience with Summit Aviation in Line Maintenance Division) Aircraft: Bell 407 (Helicopter).
Completed Higher Secondary School from CBSE Board in year 2003 with 82% PCM.
Completed Secondary School from CBSE Board in year 2001 with 85% PCM. TECHNICAL PROFICIENCY
Language : C , SQL Queries, Basic UNIX Commands
Web Technologies : W eb services, HTML, UNIX
Operating System : W indows2000/2003, Windows XP, Windows NT 4.0 Tools : W orked on Electronic Technical Publications System (ETPS)/ Epic-Editor/SGML, DITA, System Application Programming (SAP) Material Master and Tech Illustrator (TI), Frame Maker, Visio, Wiki, Robohelp, Photoshop, SnagIt etc. S trong working Knowledge on “Team Collaboration Tools” like IBM jazz. Documentation : H elp documentation, SRS documentation, Technical and Training documentation, User Manuals, service manual, operational Manual, Presentations, and Test Procedures.
Specifications- A TA 100, iSpec2200, AECMA (E uropean Association of Aerospace Manufacturers) , Automotive Standard- SAE International & ISO 13485-Health Care Domain Standard. Industries – Apps development, Aerospace & Automotive, Healthcare, Embedded System & software Product Development Technical Writing Experience.
Company : G oogle - Vendor Employee, (Employer Company - Binary Semantics ) Duration : May 2016 to Till Date
Role : Sr. Technical Writer (Reseller/Commerce/Marketing/Apps) Synopsis : T echnical Writer for all Google apps for work (Gmail, Hangout, Drive etc) and Android. Project Responsibilities:
Manual Writing: Create/Revise all documents related to Google apps & it’s bug fixing.
Able to understand and analyze the all details about Google apps for selling, Commerce, product description for user, other terms & conditions including bug fixing etc . Job Details
Title : P rognosys Medical System (P roduct Development Company) Duration : Dec 2015 to May 2016 (6 Months)
Role : Sr. Technical Writer
Synopsis : T his project is based on health care (Digital Radiography Machines) Project Responsibilities:
Manual Writing: Create/Revise service & installation manual for Digital X-Ray machine.
Able to understand and analyze the engineering drawings, match with Bill of Material and develop installation/assembly and removal/disassembly sequence for DR Machine.
( NOTE: Left this company because of company office location, it’s too far from bangalore city/my location)
Title : H epaticatech
Duration : 14 May 2015 to 13 Nov 2015 (6 Months)
Role : Sr. Technical Writer
Synopsis : T his project is based on mule development documents (Automotive – MOBIUS MOTORS) Project Responsibilities:
Able to understand and analyze the engineering drawings, match with Bill of Material and develop installation/assembly and removal/disassembly sequence.
Hands on experience in various types of authoring projects i.e. gathering and analyzing technical information, create content, interacting with SMEs for updates, review content and release the publications etc.
Experience in peer review and quality review for various types of t echnical manuals and release/publish.
Create/Revise Wiring & Schematic diagrams as per the engineering drawings using Autotroll/Tech illustrator & ETPS for the automotive wiring manual.
(NOTE: Left this company because without any notice they were sending employees to different locations outside karnataka)
Title : C apgemini Bangalore, B ombardier (Aerospace) Duration : 15 Dec 2011 to 2 Jan 2015 (3 Years)
Role : Technical Writer
Synopsis : T his project is based on Application Support, help files and maintenance manual. Provide customer support at onsite and resolve the issues related to applications & user manuals for aircraft. Project Responsibilities:
Working on (WDM): Create/Revise Wiring & Schematic diagrams as per the engineering drawings using Autotroll/Tech illustrator & ETPS for the aircraft wiring manual.
Impact Analysis of different change drivers for Systems Description Section (SDS) - AMM Part-I, Aircraft Maintenance M anual (AMM) - AMM Part-II, Aircraft Illustrated Part Catalog (AIPC), Illustrated Tools and Equipment Manual (ITEM), Fault Isolation Manual (FIM)/Trouble shooting Manual (TSM) and Component Maintenance Manual (C MM) .
Revised and created the new procedures (Description and Operation, Removal and Installation, Operational and Functional Tests) in the Aircraft Maintenance Manual (A MM P art-I and II &C MM) as per the Engineering, Vendor Documents, Production Process Standard (PPS), Engineering Order (EO), Reference Information Letter (RIL), Service Letter (SL), AEROC and Functional Test Procedures (FTP).
Revised and created the new TASKs in FIM. Worked on Special Project (AC and DC Power Generation System) and also created the Logic Flow Charts.
Worked on different change drivers Mod (Modification), ModSum (Modification Summary), MCR (Manual Change Request) and SB Service Bulletin.
Working on S B writing (Tool Quick Silver).
Title : I AE, Engineering College
Duration : From Jan 2010 to Dec 2011 (2 Years)
Role : Publication In-charge & Instructor for Avionics branch. Synopsis : T his project is based on aerospace engineering & documentation for the same. Project Responsibilities:
● Actively Participated in requirement gathering.
● Create beautiful written content for user manuals, help documentation, training and tutorials, test procedures, product updates.
● Create written content for e learning and online training materials.
● Translated technical data into simple and user friendly language.
● Supply documentation in a timely and efficient manner.
● Possess excellent Communication, Time Management and applies new procedures quickly, manage multiple tasks simultaneously and function effectively under pressure.
● Responsible for interaction with Development team and Business Analyst for Issue Resolution and Management on daily basis.
Title : HAAME, Engineering College in Lucknow U.P. Duration : From Aug 2008 to Dec 2009 (1 Year)
Role : Instructor for avionics branch
Synopsis : Aerospace engineering only & Worked as an Instructor in HAAME, Engineering College Lucknow U.P.
● Received commendation for my clear and concise writing.
● Received awards for Productivity and Quality, appreciation from Client.
Sex : Female
Nationality : Indian
Passport : Yes
Religion : Hindu
Date of Birth : 14.05.1986
Marital Status : Unmarried
Language Known: Hindi, English
India - content, writer, writing, term, hours, embedded,...
United Arab Emirates, Dubai, DU - surgeon, surgery, surgical, hospital, advance,...
India, Bengaluru, KA - superintendent, nurse, hospital, nursing, sir,...
Power Plant Operator
India, Kumbakonam, TN - operator, power plant, capacity, efficiency, power,...
Customer Service Staff Nurse
India, Bengaluru, KA - staff nurse, nurse, department, institution, icu,...
Staff Nurse Registered
India, Bengaluru, KA - staff nurse, icu, cardiac, iv, nurse, ability, set,...
Staff Nurse Professional Experience
India, Bengaluru, KA - staff nurse, east, nurse, utilize, learn, higher,...