• 10+ years’ experience in computer support field
• CCNA and A+ Certified
• Excellent computer software and hardware installation skills
• Experienced in LAN and WAN installation
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Network Engineering. Equipment Maintenance. Scripting.
Software Configuration. Anomalies Identification. Patches Installation.
Server Images Building. Documents Preparation. Application Support. WORK EXPERIENCE
Case-Aide, IT Technician CRRA – Charlotte, NC 2015-2016
- Work with Refugee Program Staff to secure permanent housing.
- Assist with the setup of furniture and household items prior to arrival.
- Ensure that the family has food and a hot cooked meal upon arrival.
- Greet refugees upon arrival at airport and transport to new home.
Case Management & Client Services:
- Accompany clients to apply for social security cards and public benefits.
- Assist in the transportation and/or accompaniment of clients to appointments and meetings.
- Communicate with third parties on behalf of clients.
- Maintain case-notes and client files in a confidential and accurate manner.
- Installed and configured IT network components and assisted in the implementation of designed IT network configuration.
- Maintained records of hardware issues, performance and supplies IT Technician Trans Global Projects- Istanbul, Turkey 2010 – 2015
Planned, assembled and installed computer systems in designated networks as per specifications.
Installed and configured IT network components and assisted in the implementation of designed IT network configuration.
Performed customer services on different firms’ departments and resolved hardware and software technical problems in the system elements after detailed analysis, including computer failures and software malfunctioning.
Monitored and administered IT systems of firms and made recommendations to senior managers regarding hardware replacements, upgrades and new installations required.
Provided solutions and technical guidance to clients facing technical issues and difficulties.
Maintained records of hardware issues, performance and supplies. A methodical individual looking for a position as a Computer Technician or Network Engineer at Zero Trouble where I may be able to use my skills in applied troubleshooting and utilize know-how to keep the company’s computers ready all times.
IT Network Engineer Al-Nabaa Network Solutions LLC, Baghdad Iraq 2008-2010
Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution IT Technician AlNabaa Group, Baghdad Iraq 2005-2010
Set up hardware and install and configure software and drivers
Maintain and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
Install well-functioning LAN/WAN and other networks and manage components (servers, IPs etc.)
Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
Perform regular upgrades to ensure systems remain updated
Troubleshoot system failures or bugs and provide solutions to restore functionality
Arrange maintenance sessions to discover and mend inefficiencies
Keep records of repairs and fixes for future reference
Offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly EDUCATION
University of Atlanta 2012
Master’s in Business Administration (MBA)
Major: Project Management.
Al-Mansour University College-Iraq 2004
BS in Computer Science
American Institute of Business & Management
Postgraduate Diploma in Business
Cisco Academic 2008
CCNA (Cisco Certificate Network Associate)
Network + Ongoing
• Self-motivated with excellent work ethics, Punctual, Dependable, Responsible and Thoughtful.
• Proven ability to suggest and report any computer peripheral that needs servicing or repairs
• Able to highlight safety hazards and act on them to prevent injury to either users or technicians
Associate network engineer
Charlotte, NC - bus, network engineer, information security,...
Network Administrator Intern
Charlotte, NC - cisco, vpn, ios, automobile, network, implemented,...
Charlotte, NC - vmware, servers, virtual, avaya, it, server,...
Charlotte, NC - navy, helpdesk, software, security, desk, mac,...
Director IT Infrastructure Project Management Security
Charlotte, NC - cloud, integration, it, risk, security, solutions,...
Sql Server Information Technology
Charlotte, NC - jira, analytics, tableau, sql, server, sas, web,...
Information Technology Project
Charlotte, NC - etl, db2, websphere, html5, sql, technologies,...