T R O Y C O R F I E L D
• Top-performing, competitive sales leader equipped with over 24 years of success as well as over 22 years of sales and new business development experience. Possesses a track record of spearheading several multimillion-dollar sales; serves as a driving force in achieving objectives. Excels within fast- paced, team environments. Consistently recognized for solid work ethic and continuing dedication. Demonstrates honed leadership, digital, consultative selling approach, problem solving, outsourcing, negotiations, solution selling, and training abilities. Maintains a ‘hunter mentality.’ Formerly held a Top Secret Clearance within the US Army. Achieved President’s Clubs rankings for 19 of 24 years by realizing quota in all years.
P ROF ES S IO NA L S UM M ARY Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2013 to Present Director of Sales – West
Responsible for Enterprise Services Sales across HP's portfolio of Infrastructure and Security, BPO and AMS, including IT Transformation, Digital Transformation, Modernization, Data and Analytics, Cloud, Agile, DevOps, Automation of Processes, Oracle, and SAP - S4 Hana, Hybris. Covering Banking, Financial and Insurance accounts across the Mid-West to West. Covering Wells Fargo, Charles Schwab, VISA, Franklin Templeton, First American, Union Bank, Irvine Company, Zions Bancorp, Pacific Life, AAA, Standard, Symetra, Transamerica, Principal. Current pipeline of business is over $370M, currently looking to close $145M by years end on a $95M quota. Opportunities with Schwab, Wells, Visa and Franklin that are carrying the weight of my pipeline.
• FY 2017 targeted $145M selling against $95M quota in projects.
• FY 2016 targeted $125M sold against $90M quota in projects.
• FY 2015 targeted $145M sold against $80M quota in projects.
• FY 2014 targeted $72M sold against $60M quota in projects.
• FY 2013 targeted $35M sold against $25M quota in projects. Cognizant Technology Solutions 2007 to 2013 Associate Director of Sales – West
Selling complex solutions to executives to Life, Property & Casualty Insurers across the West Coast. Focused on Centers of Excellence (COEs) and Competency Groups built around application packages, business processes, and Infrastructure services inside technologies to support the practice Strategic Alliances & partnerships with leading technology and product vendors. Closed an estimated staff, projects and managed services totaling just over $148M with Standard over a 2+ year period. Pacific Life is an application and Infrastructure $90M+ FY2010 to FY 2014 and $12M to $15M yearly in 4 years.
• FY 2013 targeted $72M sold against $18M quota.
• FY 2012 targeted $46M sold against $16M quota.
• FY 2011 targeted $ 95M sold against $15M quota.
• FY 2010 targeted $103M sold against $11M quota.
• FY 2009 targeted $89M sold against $10M quota.
• FY 2008 targeted $63M sold against $6 M quota.
• FY 2007 targeted $13M sold against $3 M quota.
T R O Y C O R F I E L D
Oracle Corporation 2003 to 2007 Consulting Sales Manager
Managed accounts from the Strategic Accounts Group after being promoted from Commercial Sales. Oversaw all phases of account management and Project Manager for 50% of projects using the Solution Selling approach. Maintains relations with various accounts, including Schwab, Union Bank of CA, Wamu, Black & Decker, Honda, VISA, Wells Fargo, First Data, Fox, and Hilton & GIA. Realized $3.2M by selling a PS/SCM to Move.com for DC’s in North America. Attained and over-achieved quota each year. IBM/IGS 1996 to 2003 Regional Sales Manager National Accounts
Oversaw the efforts of seven to nine account executives within a $250M quota region; managed 175 accounts. Sold net new projects in accounts using a Solution Selling style in a Consultative Selling Approach. Sold IBM MQSI Series to the Vanguard Group for 12,000 employees, resulting in realizing
$135M while working with 7 together partners to close the deal. Went 275% in 1997 and from 188% to 225% all the years until 2003.Made club for the years of 1997 to 2005 as a team and as a personal quota. Xerox 1994 to 1996 Senior Account Manager
Brought on board to execute the sale of networking and backup services to government and education accounts; sold networking services to existing copiers in accounts, accounting for $1.68M. Sold Features, Advantages and Benefits to all existing and into net new accounts. US Army (Germany) 1986 to 1994 Special Forces Medic
Over my 8 year career - 11 ribbons, 4 medals
AC ADEM I C CRE DEN TIA LS & AF F IL IA TI ONS
Geneva College, B.S. Business
Organizational Management, MBA in Process
Irvine Chamber of Commerce; Hollywood Chamber of Commerce Newport Mesa Church; Enterprise Resource Inc. (Associate Member) REF E RE NC ES UP O N REQ UES T
https://www.linkedin.com/pub/troy-corfield/0/613/4a7 12 Recommendations listed in Profile on LinkedIn
Irvine, CA - quota, sold, azure, wells, guidewire, fargo, cloud,...
Huntington Beach, CA - distributor, regional sales, sales manager,...
Sales Supply Chain
Newport Beach, CA - cloud, saas, quota, azure, chain, erp, solutions,...
Irvine, CA - tableau, teradata, data analyst, python, fargo,...
Sales Account Executive
Costa Mesa, CA - voip, solutions, account executive, revenue, quota,...
Medical sales rep
Corona, CA - sales executive, sold, references, account manager,...
Mission Viejo, CA - sales, solar, sold, aerospace, sales manager,...