Dear Hiring Manager,
You need a sharp Pharmacy Technician with great attention to detail and excellent skills. My education and training make me an ideal candidate for this position. The resume below details my experience and training. If you choose to interview me, you will not be disappointed.
I am eager to contribute my enthusiasm, compounding & IV infusion skills, and dependability to your team. I am very interested in an interview to review your needs and discuss possible solutions I could bring to the table.
I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with and learn from your talented team. I look forward to speaking with you soon.
Thank you for your consideration,
75 Country Mile Road, Pomona, CA 91766
Outstanding student seeking a Licensed Pharmacy Technician position, where I may utilize all my training and experience to provide excellent customer service and support to the pharmacy team, while participating in the career I have always wanted.
* Medication Compounding * Correspondence
* Prescription Transcription / Order Entry * Filling Prescriptions
* Medi-Care / Private Insurance Billing * Inventory Controls
* Compounding of IV Admixtures * Dosage Calculations
* Knowledge of Trade / Generic Drugs * HIPAA Compliant
* Customer Service / Telephones * CPR and First Aid Certified
* Ascend-IP * Microsoft Office
* Type 35 wpm
• Licensed pharmacy Technician Expires: 10/31/2016
• Certified Pharmacy Technician (Cpht)
• American Heart Association - Standard First Aid Trained Expires: 9/2016
• American Heart Association – CPR/AED: Adult Plus &Child and Infant Expires: 9/2016
Everest College, Ontario, CA 8/2014-4/2015
Pharmacy Technician Diploma / State Licensed
Walmart Pomona, California
Associate 9/ 2007 – 6/ 2014
Responsible for customer service, handled cash transactions for electronics department, answered phones, provided product explanations as needed.
United States Postal Service Chicago, Illinois
Delivered mail in a designated territory. Provided customer service to residents on the route. Performed in-office duties to place mail in best order for delivery.
REFERENCES: Available upon request