Jarvis Mckenzie 229-***-****
***A Broad Street, Cordele, GA, 31015 firstname.lastname@example.org
US Army veteran seeking an exciting and challenging career with a company where my skills and knowledge can be used to the fullest to become an integral part of a team. Skills and Qualifications
● Proven a bility to identify, analyze, and solve problems
● Microsoft Office Proficient
● Automotive/Mobile Equipment Preventative Maintenance
● Blueprints/Technical Diagrams
● Attentive to Quality and Detail
● Repair Malfunctioning Electrical Systems
● Strong Work Ethic
● Competent at Managing Responsibilities in a
High Volume Atmosphere
● Electrical Component/Equipment Installation
● Airstreams Renewable Energy & Communication Tower Technician Program Certificate
● Authorized Climber and Rescue Certificate ● Level 1 Crane Rigging Certificate
● American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Card ● Signalperson Certificate
● OSHA 10 Hour Construction Safety Card ● Capstan Hoist Certificate
● Electrical & Electrical Metering Safety Certificate ● CADWELD Certificate
● Fasteners, Torque, and Tension Certificate ● Fiber Optic Education and Training
Airstreams Renewables, Inc.
Renewable Energy & Communications Tower Technician Program Accelerated training on various aspects of electrical, mechanical and technical skills required to safely troubleshoot and service renewable energy and communication tower equipment with an emphasis on safety. 2015
Fiber Optics Foundations
Fiber Optic Networks Fiber Optic Cables, Connectors, Splices, and Tools Fiber Optic Design and Installation Link Loss Budget Analysis
CompTIA Security – PLUS
Mitigating Threats Cryptography Authentication Systems Messaging Security User and Role Based Security Public Key Infrastructure Access Security Remote Access, Vulnerability Testing Wireless Security 2011
Career History and Accomplishments
● US Army Supervisor/HCLOS Operator June 2014 2015
● Provided h ealth, welfare, motivation, and training to a team of ten personnel's to include job knowledge to basic and advanced soldiering skills.
● Enforced b est practices when repairing and maintaining equipment, ensuring zero soldier injuries due to electrical or crushing hazards.
US Army Maintenance Manager Dec 2012 May2014
● Conducted automation setup, accountability, distribution, and troubleshooting of information systems and devices valued at over two million dollars.
● Provided technical advice and assistance on communications security management policies and guidelines within the Battalion.
● Directed unit level signal training.
US Army Radio Retransmission Operator June 2011 November 2012 Jarvis Mckenzie 229-***-****
905A Broad Street, Cordele, GA, 31015 email@example.com
● Ensured m ore than two hundred personnel consisting of soldiers, airmen and contractors in a multifaceted environment had the required cryptographic knowledge in order to conduct day to day operations.
● Ensured the safety and accountability of over one hundred comsec keys on a daily bases. US Army Siganal Support Specialist April 2010 – May 2011
● Identified s oftware deficiencies and helped implement new programs that corrected all deficiencies on over three hundred computer devices.
● Organized m anagement, maintenance and customer service for over five hundred trouble tickets, and processed over three hundred personnel during a twelve month tour in a foreign country.