Image Processor - The Toll Roads
Santa Ana, CA
firstname.lastname@example.org - 714-***-****
Seeking an exciting and challenging position which will enable me to fully utilize my acquired skills.
Data entry / customer service
The Toll Roads - Irvine, CA - September 2010 to Present Answer incoming phone calls and make necessary follow up calls. Negotiate payments or reductions up to the established limits. Take credit card and ACH payments over the phone for outstanding customer violations. Document phone calls and actions into database. Enter accurate plate numbers into the Image Processing software application. Exceed daily quotas for number of images processed. Assist with patron account maintenance and DMV audits before vehicle registration holds are placed. Customer Service
PatientFYI - Irvine, CA - September 2009 to April 2010 Irvine, California September 2009- April 2010
Creating Profiles For Doctors
* Creating online profiles for prospective doctor's to highlight there practice and increase their web exposure. Outbound calls made to the doctor's or receptionist to confirm the information on there profile is accurate. Responsible for keeping each practice updated with any new enhancements and entering there in office patient referrals (survey's), also assisting them with any questions or concerns they might have.
Marriott Vacation Club International - Santa Ana, CA - January 2007 to December 2008 Santa Ana, California January 2007- December 2008
* Conducting daily charge and refund reports, and making sure all the charges are up to date while Handling any questions or concerns within the call center regarding guest payments. Responsible for making a list every week for all the declined credit cards along with the guest information and handing them over to customer service to resolve the discrepancies also making sure filling was up to date. Data Entry Auditor
Marriott Vacation Club International - Santa Ana, CA - June 2006 to January 2007 Proof read the packages guest have purchased. Make sure all the information from the accounts is correct, resolve any discrepancies.
Marriott Vacation Club International - Santa Ana, CA - July 2005 to June 2006 Confirmations
* Call guests prior to arrival, schedule tour times and offer choice of gift certificates. Go over lastminute information about their upcoming getaway and make sure that there questions or concerns are answered. Assisting guests
Disney's California Adventure - Anaheim, CA - November 2002 to April 2004 Anaheim, California November 2002-April 2004
* Maintain all carts clean shoppable with plenty of food and beverages for guests to enjoy. Assisting guests with any questions or concerns. Responsible for counting inventory and funds earned each day. EDUCATION
Diploma in Massage Therapy
Santa Ana College, Bryman College
Santiago High School
QUALIFICATIONS Microsoft Outlook
* Bilingual- English/ Spanish
* Team Player