Resume – James Jay Biddle
Address: **** ****** ******
Denver Co 80003
My background is a long history of providing world class LDAP support.
I have a deep understanding of all aspects of Sun/Oracle LDAP Software hosted on Linux and Solaris hosts.
My next position will be an expansion on this base knowledge of Identity Management with a focus on Cloud solutions.
My goal is find a position on a collaborative, learning, Cloud Security Team.
Professional Experience: Senior HP LDAP Team Lead – Telecommute Duration (September 2006 to July 2015)
Accounts: Sabre Holdings, EDS, US Air, American Airlines (AA)
100 % On Call
CISSP Certification – first attempt
LDAP Support for several hundred LDAP Instances implemented on Solaris, Linux, and Windows.
- Sun Directory 4.x, 6.x, 7.x, 11g (Oracle) OUD, OEM, Tomcat, Sun App Server, LDAP Proxy
(Performance QA, Schema, Backup, Password Policies, MMR Replication, Access Control ACI, Boot Scripts, SSL PKI Admin)
Virtual and Physical Server instances
Multi Data Center DR Deployments – Production, Certification, Development
Big IP Load Balanced Environments
Command line and GUI oriented, LDIF conversion
- JMeter and SlamD Load Testing – Prove that new servers could handle documented load
- Linux Patch management via yum Linux RHEL
- Tomcat Application Server Support – Used for DSCC (ODSM) LDAP Admin Java App
- Installs: Oracle 11g Directory Server Enterprise Edition with older examples.
- Application Server Support – Tomcat 5.x, 6.x, GlassFish 8.x, 9.x
- PCI compliant Critical System supporting Airline Sector
- UNIX PAM Client Support
- PERL script development: Backup and boot scripts
- Python - Development
- Siteminder Support
- Sun Cluster Support per LDAP Instances
- Chief contributor to HP Security BLOG
- Provided and interface to the Developers of new applications using LDAP for user or data stores.
- Defined solutions for mission critical, high availability, fault tolerant DEV, Cert, and Prod LDAP environments.
- Provided LDAP Support for annual Sabre Disaster Recovery Drill exercises.
- Obtained new business for support of LDAP at additional accounts (Agile Air) PCI environment.
- Implemented Collaboration for the purpose of educating new Team members (Domestic and Off Shore).
- Evaluations – OpenDJ Linux
ITDS – IBM Security Directory Server
Radiant Logic – Recommended
Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM) – Potential Monitoring Solution
Training for new Support Staff – rolling due to attrition
- Web based training and Shared desktop hands on training, new employees
- Implemented OneNote based Info Repository linked to Sharepoint
- Trained staff to use One Note Collaboration Notes – Pecha Kucha style
HTML Based Support Documentation creation and management
Professional Experience: StorageTek Duration (July 1986 to September 2006)
- Web Master for StorageTek
- Sun Proxy and Extranet Support, NetScape LDAP 4.2 Support
- Software Tools Customer Training (MVS, VM, UNIX Tools – HSC for Customer Tape Library Support)
- StorageTek hardware and software now owned by Oracle
- Search Engine install and Support – Excalibur
- Developed Courseware for Software Tools Training – Customers and Internal
9 Years – HP LDAP Support, Consulting, Implementation, problem resolution, and training.
- Netscape LDAP 4.2, Sun Directory 6.3, Oracle DSEE 11g, OUD, LDAP Proxy, Tomcat 6
5 Years – EDS LDAP Support – Netscape 4.2, NetScape Web Servers
20 Years – StorageTek
3 years – LDAP Support, Web Support, Extranet Support
4 years – Customer Training HSC Software Tools, Tape Library Software, MVS,VM,Unix
10 years – HSC Customer Support, MVS, VM, UNIX
3 years – Office Systems Support – Wang Specialist
Pennsylvania State University – College Park PA
Major: Business Management – Logistics GPA 3.2
BS: June 1982