To obtain a challenging position allowing me to apply and expand upon my knowledge of statistical analysis, as well as business and math concepts in a growth oriented organization. EDUCATION
Purdue University, School of Applied Sciences May 2016 Bachelor of Science, Applied Statistics major, with a certificate in Entrepreneurial Studies Delta Delta Delta Sorority
Benet Academy, Lisle, IL May 2012
Illinois State Scholar, Honor Roll, National Honor Society, Varsity Girls’ Basketball,Varsity Girls’ Lacrosse, Student Government
Academic Liason to the Boilermaker Football Program January 2015-present
* Responsible for reporting attendance practices of select players. Involves weekly updates. Grader, Department of Statistics August 2015-present
* Working as an aid, grading & reporting weekly student assignments. Proctor January 2016-present
* Responsible for monitoring administration of various exams. Launch Digital, Naperville, IL May 2015-August 2015 Analytics Intern
* Reponsible for supporting members of the Analytics Team.
* Work included web traffic analysis, Search Engine Optimization, and blog updates.
* Proficient in Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, PTEngine, Clicky, Google Tag Manager, Inspeclet, Optimizely.
Private Family, Naperville, IL June 2014-August 2014 Nanny
* Responsible for daily general care, entertainment, transportation and meals for twin 5-old boys and a 7 year-old girl.
American Sale, Naperville, IL June 2013-August 2013 Sales Associate
* Responsible for on-floor sales, direct customer interface, display & stocking.
* Required extensive knowledge of numerous product lines, a thorough understanding of order and delivery processes and intervals, and detail-oriented sales lead generation and tracking.
* Exceeded all sales targets.
Naperville Park District, Naperville, IL June 2011-August 2012 Camp Counselor
* Responsible for assuring safety and well-being for 30-40 for youth participants in a day-camp environment.
*Developed and implemented unique and creative lesson plans, including field trips, sports, games and craft activities.
Delta Delta Delta Sorority
Member September 2012-present
Assistant Philanthropy Chair January 2014-present
* Participate in sorority-sponsored and university-wide philanthropic activities.
* Develop and implement new marketing programs for TriDelta fundraising initiatives, specifically for our national philanthropy beneficiary, St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital. Purdue University Statistics Tutoring Program September 2013-present
* Interface with professors to provide support and assistance to statistics students. SKILLS
Teamwork is my strong suit and something I enjoy developing through academics, work, athletics and sorority activities. I am an organized and collaborative worker, and enjoy the challenge of learning new things. I have extensive experience with Google Analytics, Matlab, Statistical Analysis Software (SAS), Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and other applications. References available upon request.
PURDUE UNIVERSITY: 217 Harrison Street #4, West Lafayette, IN 47906
HOME: 707 Canopy Drive, Naperville, IL 60540