Oakland, CA 94609
To obtain a phlebotomy position which growth potential that will enhance my skills where I can contribute my hard working ability and positive attitude in providing quality service.
practical Training Phlebotomist, July 2015
Health Career College
• Quality phlebotomy techniques for Venous/Capillary blood collection.
• Use of all relevant laboratory equipment.
• Theory and Practical training, records keeping, and supply requisition for both Inpatient and Outpatients.
• Venipuncture, Skin picture, specimen processing centrifuging, trouble shoot lab orders.
• Costumer service multi-line phones, filing medical coding.
• PT. Registration.
Health Career College: Certificate, phlebotomist July 2015.
115 Crescent Dr. Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
VIP Nursing School: Certified Nursing Assistant March 2010
Berkeley High School: diploma June 2004
2010 – present… Bay Area Healthcare Center (Certified Nursing Assistants,SNF and SUBACUTE)
1833 10th Ave Oakland, CA 94606, 510-***-****
2004-2008 Jack in the Box, ( Cashier and Team Leader)
45th Ave Oakland, CA 94609, 510-***-****
Able to demonstrate safe Venipuncture collections, special handling techniques, and excellent customer service. Dedicated to neat, efficient and through work.