Phone: 718-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COLLEGE OF MOUNT SAINT VINCENT, Riverdale, NY December 2015
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Accelerated 15-month second degree program
- Member of Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing
TOURO COLLEGE, New York, NY June 2014
Bachelor of Science in Biology
- Touro Dean’s Scholarship renewed successfully yearly
- Participated in Microbiology Research studies
THE HEBREW HOME AT RIVERDALE, Riverdale, NY October - December 2014
Fundamentals in Nursing
MONTEFIORE MEDICAL CENTER, Bronx, NY January - May 2015
NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN/MORGAN STANLEY CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL New York, NY
Pediatric Nursing May - June 2015
ST. BARNABAS HOSPITAL, Bronx, NY July - August 2015
COLLEGE OF MOUNT SAINT VINCENT, Riverdale, NY September - October 2015
Mental Health Nursing
NEW YORK PRESBYTERIAN LAWRENCE HOSPITAL, Bronxville, NY November - December 2015
Preceptorship- Medical/Surgical Nursing
Current New York State RN License
Certified American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (CPR & AED)
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
CVS PHARMACY 2006 - 2014
Lead Pharmacy Technician
- Maintained pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt; removing outdated drugs.
- Cross-trained for dual operating systems.
- Organized medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading medication orders and prescriptions.
- Calculating quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other pharmaceutical therapies.