John Richardson 832-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
Position utilizing ten years' extensive training and offshore experience as a roustabout, galley hand, and utility worker.
• Operational Safety • Rig Operations • Quality Control Analysis
• Troubleshooting • Preventative Maintenance • Operation Monitoring
• Inspections • Service Orientation • Time Management PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
6/2012 - Present ENSCO Offshore Utility Hand Houston, Texas
• Guide cranes to move loads about decks.
• Train new employees and perform job duties as an offshore roustabout.
• Keep pipe deck and main deck areas clean and tidy.
• Unscrew or tighten pipes, casing, tubing, and pump rods, using hand and power wrenches and tongs.
• Walk flow lines to locate leaks, using electronic detectors and by making visual inspections, and repair the leaks.
• Supply equipment to rig floors as requested, and provide assistance to roughnecks.
• Clean up spilled oil by bailing it into barrels. 8/2011 - 12/2011 Remote Logistics Utility Technician/Galley Hand Houston, Texas
• Cooked foodstuffs according to menus, special dietary or nutritional restrictions, or numbers of portions to be served.
• Cleaned and inspected galley equipment, kitchen appliances, and work areas to ensure cleanliness and functional operation.
• Directed activities of one or more workers who assisted in preparing and serving meals.
• Cleaned rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, locker rooms, and other work areas so that health standards are met.
• Replenished supplies, such as drinking glasses, linens, writing supplies, groceries, and bathroom items. 9/2009 - 12/2010 ESS Offshore Utility Hand Lafayette, Louisiana
• Carried linens, towels, toilet items, and cleaning supplies, using wheeled carts.
• Disinfected equipment and supplies, using germicides or steam-operated sterilizers.
• Emptied wastebaskets and transported other trash and waste to disposal areas.
• Washed dishes and cleaned kitchens, cooking utensils, and silverware.
• Purchased or ordered groceries and household supplies to keep kitchens stocked, and recorded expenditures.
5/2008 - 7/2009 ABM Security Security Officer Houston, Texas
• Monitored or authorized entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
• Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
• Answered alarms and investigated disturbances.
• Patrolled industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
• Circulated among visitors, patrons, or employees to preserve order and protect property. ADDITIONAL EMPLOYMENT EXPERIENCE
10/2006 - 4/2008 ARAMARK Offshore Galley Hand Houston, Texas 7/2005 - 10/2006 New South Parking Service Attendant Houston, Texas 2/2006 - 9/2006 GFI Security ISO Officer (Part-Time) Houston, Texas EDUCATION
Pineville High School Pineville, LA H.S. Diploma LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• TWIC Cardholder
• Fall Protection Authorized Person Certification - SMS Training Academy, Houston, TX
• Food Handler's Health Card Certification
• License to Go Offshore Certification - British Petroleum, Houston, TX
• Offshore Water Survival HUET Certification - Falck Safety Services
• Basic Fire Fighting - SMS Training Academy
• First Aid & CPR - SMS Training Academy
• Rigger Safety Training - Falck Safety Services
• Fall Protection Competent Person/Industrial Rescue - SMS Training
• Helicopter Underwater Egress Training - Marine Survival Training Center...