Mark A. Morales
OBJECTIVE: Apply over 15 year’s electrical expertise to maintain internal electrical operating systems and equipment.
Associate of Arts Degree 1983
Moraine Valley Community College, Palos Hills, IL
• OSHA U.S Department of Labor National Education Center Course # 500 - 2006, 2011
• TUCK Executive program Hanover, NH 2008-2009
• IBEW & Joint 5year Apprentice Program 1996
UDC Electrical Inspector Certified
Commercial Electrical Inspector Certified
Wisconsin Master Electrician Lic # 1188751
Wisconsin Journeymen Electrician Lic# 1188751
Chicago Supervising Electrician Lic # ECC93248
Orland Park, IL NECA Supervising Electrician Lic #12-202
OSHA Certified Outreach Trainer Cert # C0050695
NECA/IBEW Electrical instructor: Electrical apprentice 1st year instructor.
Union Pacific Railroad Butler, Wi
Perform the inspection, repair and maintenance of the electrical components on diesel electric locomotives.
OSHA Outreach Trainer for 10 and 30 hour. 2006-Present
• Educate employee about potential construction hazards in the construction industry.
Cutting Edge Electric, Inc. Chicago, IL. 2003-2011
Master Electrician \ Supervising Electrician
• Supervised daily operations pertaining to the electrical construction installations.
• Senior Sales Representative
• Expanded sales to include mass-market accounts.
Chicago International Charter Schools Foundation Chicago, IL 2003-2006
• Responsible for the entire function of the facilities that were assigned.
• Responsible for the daily oversight of all outside contractors and facilities.