Nancy Turner Eatough
*A Woodbine Circle
Elkton, MD 21921
April 16, 2016
Dear Recruiting Manager:
I am applying for the position of Plant Finance Manager. My BS in Accounting is the basis for my extensive financial background centered on the financial reporting for both local and national operations along with finance project management. I have advanced analytical skills which play a significant role in the financial review process and establishment of improvement plans to mitigate any future risk.
My expertise that will bring value to this role:
• Financial reporting including developing business plans, forecasting, month end close process, risk and opportunities to plan/forecast, statistical reporting for key metrics, monthly actual reporting and analysis.
• Ability to drive process improvements delivering profit to the bottom line based on root cause identification, determination of best process, establish on going reporting process, train and coach team to maintain process.
• Participated on a cross functional team that uncovered a system and procedure flaw regarding representative accounts with material fraudulent activity. Recommendations were made to correct and enhance systems. Uncovered a $.5M material fraud which resulted in the prosecution of the associate.
• Capital project management experience working under tight deadlines by managing activities to meet project goals which included monthly financial Power Point presentations to report project status to senior management including risk and opportunity review.
• Advanced PC skills: Excel (Pivot tables, v-lookups), Word, Power Point, Visio, Outlook, Hyperion, and JD Edwards (ERP). Power Point skills include creation and presentation techniques.
I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding the position. I can be reached by cell 302-***-****. I look forward to speaking with you.