Competitive, passionate and persuasive
Worcester, 01610, M.A.
Research Assistant Clark Labs, Worcester
Oct 2014 - PRESENT
1. Processed Landsat data, classified land cover and land use (15m resolutions), conducted accuracy assessments, mosaicked images and processed statistical analysis on classification results.
2. Wrote python scripts to calculate the land use transition potentials and Created JSON files to store and pass data to ArcGIS service.
3. Used arcpy to create toolbox which can clip raster data and combine images.
Teaching Assistant Clark University, Worcester
Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
1. Taught Open source GIS software(libraries): PostGIS, QGIS, GDAL/OGR
GIS Engineer Celix Spatial Technic Company, Beijing
Feb 2014 - May 2014
1. Assisted in developing a software to test the accuracy of the intensive land use database; tested on the software performance and verified the computation results.
2. Provided technical support for customers and gathered feedbacks to improve software.
Master of Science, Geographic Information Science for Development & Environment Clark University
Aug 2014 - present, Graduate on May 2016
Bachelor of Science, Geography Beijing Normal University
Sep 2009 - Jun 2014
Microgrid Solar System Agosta lab project
1. Used python to gather the real time data of the system and automatically import the data to MySQL database via MySQL python library.
2. Used php and various charts API to build a Web Application displaying the real-time energy usage of the system.
ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online, QGIS, IDRISI, SPSS, Matlab, PostGIS, MySQL
Python (arcpy, Idrisi API, GDAL/OGR)
Html, KML, R, C#, php
Web Mapping & Open Source GIS
Advanced Raster GIS
Advanced Vector GIS
Intro to Remote Sensing