Lucy Liu Sunrise, FL ***** U.S.A
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lucy liu 6a477a7?trk=hp identity name
• Ten plus years of experience in the area of Wireless, Networking & Telecommunications
• Involved in Development, Testing and Automation in various projects
• Solid experience in different tests types with Conformance, Performance, Regression, Configuration, Function, feature, Installation & Integration, Smoke, and User Acceptance Testing
• Hands-on experience on L1-L3 cellular protocol suite verification on 2G/3G/4G BlackBerry smart phones/PlayBook tablets, 2G/3G/WiMax Motorola handsets
• Experience in testing Android, Windows CE and Blackberry devices
• Hands-on experience on Test Automation by AT command, AT Parse, XML, and Python for Test Platform like Anite & CMW500, and BB ATF & Brats
• Expertise in writing, validating, migrating, and executing test plans, test cases
• Involved in Test-beds design and setup, troubleshooting and diagnosing system issues.
• Experience in leading, managing and coordinating testing activities and team
• Wireless Technologies (GSM/UMTS/HSPA) & 4G LTE Fundamentals
• Test and Measurements (PHY/MAC/RLC/RRC/NAS)
• Type Certifications (PTCRB/GCF)
• Base station emulators (Anite, Racal, R&S, Spirent, Comprion)
• Failure log analysis (QXDM/QPST/QCAT/Bugdisp/ADB)
• Defect Management (JIRA, MKS Integrity, Clear Quest DMS)
• Standards: Technical Specifications 3GPP/3GPP2/ETSI/OMA, AT&T 10776, T-Mobile Device Acceptance, Verizon Device Acceptance
• Operating Systems: Android, QNX, BBOS, Windows CE, Windows 98/XP/7/8/10, Linux
• Test Automation, AT command interface, Python
• Testing: Black Box, White Box, Functional, UI, Integration, System, Regression, Performance
E X P E R I E N C E
Blackberry Corp, Ft Lauderdale FL. Test Specialist, IOT Engineer Jan 2008 Present
Handle Pre-Certification testing at Mobile Test, Automation Test for mobile devices, Web API, Android/BB tablets and other platforms
Performed internal type approval to certify radio protocol suite for regulatory requirements including PTCRB/GCF and raised defect reports
Conducted Carrier and NV interoperability tests to verify radio behaviors for operator acceptance including Verizon, AT&T in vendor labs
Interfaced with internal standards/development teams, Test Equipment vendors and
Certified Labs to resolve issues
•Planning, specification and execution of protocol tests on mobile platform
•Automation test tool debugging, installation and Implementation by using AT command, AT Parse, XML, and Python
•Failure Test Case execution manually for GSM/GPRS/EGPRS/UMTS/HSPA+/LTE
•Failure analysis using terminal equipment traces, simulator logs and debugging tools
•Verification of error corrections
•Test System Installation/Implementation and Maintenance
•Adaptive to fast paced dynamic environments, good team player
•Reported Gating/Blocking issues to Director of IOT & Tests
Motorola, software engineer of System Test, iDEN Subscriber Group and Future Solution
Group (Wimax), 2005 2008
Work as a software QA engineer of System Test of iDEN Subscriber Group and Future Solution Group (Wimax)
Handle system testing, feature testing, performance testing and stress testing for Motorola handset
Analyze and design various test plans validating product requirements. Own features of the test design specification (TDS) plans, test procedures specification (TPS), and test reports/mangement specification (TMS)
Understand the customer requirements and develop test strategies to verify products performance.
Execute test plans and test suites in order to maintain and enhance the product's quality.
Conduct functional, system and performance level testing & troubleshooting product problem. Usage of industry standard products, and attacks generating tools during the testing cycle.
Test the application in Window CE based Smartphone.
Debug and analyze the product or test application issues.
Practice development process, includes thorough documentation of all testing activities.
• Detail and process oriented, hands-on management style, value/objective oriented.
E D U C A T I O N
MBA of Telecommunication Management, Keller Graduate School of Management of DeVry University
Master’s Degree of Telecommunications Engineering ( MSEE ),focus on information science, BUPT
Bachelor’s degree, (BSEE) in Electrical Engineering with emphasis in Communication Systems and minor in Computer Science, BUPT
R E F R E N C E S: Available up on request