Amy Lee Maldonado
An administrative or related position where I will utilize my experience, customer service and organizational skills and to provide efficient operations and customer satisfaction.
-Bilingual- Fluent in English and Spanish -Typing/ Filing
-Dedicated and detail oriented -Knowledge of general office equipment
-Competent in basic computer skills -Excellent communication skills
Teller-M&T Bank- New Holland PA June 2013- Aug 2015
-Assisted branch employees achieve their annual sales goals
- Resolved customer issues in a timely manner
- Cashed checks and paid out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts match, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
- Kept customer information confidential
- Engaged customers with my cheerful and pleasant attitude to recommend bank products
Assistant Manager -Timberland- Lancaster PA Sept 2004- July 2012
- Responsible for all opening and closing functions including accurate cash management
- Successfully trained and developed sales associates on product knowledge and operations skills.
- Provided customer service by greeting and establishing customer needs and directing them to the best product that best suits them.
- Built relationships with community leaders for company required customer service events
- Prepared merchandise displays per visual guidelines
- Coordinated weekly sales promotions
- Prepared Weekly schedules for approximately 10 sales associates
- Properly executed store transfers and receiving shipment.
- Reviewed key performance indicators and recommended and initiated changes for maximizing goals and objectives
- Ensured appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise presentations, and signing is current and displayed properly.
-Operated the cash register, accepted payments, made change, processed returns provided receipts and bagged merchandise for customers.
Occupational Development Center
-Built handicap accessible swing set for the individuals, took pictures for ID cards
Lancaster City and County Parks and Recreation
-Planted flowers, mulched play area, planted trees
Diploma, JP McCaskey High School- Lancaster PA High School Diploma- 2002-2006