Bel Air, MD *****
Employment May 2012 – Present Optimetrics, Inc. Gunpowder, MD Systems Administrator
• Build, maintain and deploy Windows and Linux systems in support of US Army Edgewood Chemical and Biological Center, Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Battlefield Integration Branch.
• Design and oversight of installation of building-wide multiple- zone voice communication system.
• Creation and administration of virtual servers in a cloud-based environment.
• Administration of multiple networks and firewalls.
• Administration of data backups.
• Application of system security patches to maintain DISA compliance.
• Research and recommendation of technology acquisitions to support projects.
Nov. 2008 – Apr. 2012 CSC/NMR Gunpowder, MD
• Design, develop, troubleshoot and implement code for web applications as part of the Application Support Team at US Army Public Health Command.
• Work with web designers to develop and implement concept and interface of SharePoint websites.
• Work with ASP.NET and Java developers to implement custom web apps in an IIS/SQL environment.
• Build and implement systems based on production and client requirements in classified and unclassified environments.
• Windows Server administration
• Active Directory and Exchange Administration
• Third-tier support of custom project management system. Apr. 2004 – Oct. 2008 Wall Street Institute Baltimore, MD Systems Analyst
• Lead Tech on project to build local web/SQL servers in each center location worldwide to deliver content locally to students.
• Administration of SUN and Wintel platform servers delivering content worldwide on a 24x7 basis
• Provide Technical Support for 15 local users; PC Hardware, Software, Cisco IP phones, AT&T mobile devices, VPNs, switches and firewalls, Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange 2003 Administration.
• Provide second tier support for users of ESL student data and content delivery systems used in 400 centers in Europe, Asia, and South America.
Mar. 2000 – Apr. 2004 Archdiocese of Baltimore Baltimore, MD Help Desk Coordinator
• Provide all levels of support for campus-wide voice and data systems, including Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Administration and Nortel Option 11 telephone System Administration.
• Coordinate the support of 300 local diocesan users as well as providing support for parish and school staff in over 200 geographically separated locations.
• Implementation of Help Desk incident tracking system.
• Maintenance of building voice and data cabling and switching.
• Provide project coordination as assigned.
Jun. 2011 – May 2015 Boy Scouts of America Bel Air, MD Pack Committee Chair
• Oversee all program and operational elements of Cub Scout Pack 951
• Work with uniformed leaders to plan effective programs for entertainment and education
• Manage the efforts of fellow committee members and parent volunteers to track budgeting, expenditures, fundraising, community relations, and training
Education Aug. 1996 – Aug. 2002 University of Maryland, Baltimore County B.S., Information Systems
MCITP: Server Administrator
MCSA: Windows Server 2008
MCTS: WSS 3.0, SharePoint 2007, Active Directory, Network Infrastructure. CompTIA Security+
Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
Knights of Columbus, 4th Degree, PGK
Operating Systems: Windows NT(3.51,4.0)/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10; Windows Server 2003/2008; MS-DOS; IRIX; Linux; SunOS/Solaris Remote Computing: VNC, Microsoft TS/RDP, Citrix
Networking: TCP/IPv4; IPSec; Ethernet; 802.11 Wireless; WAN; Firewall appliances; Smart Ethernet Switches
Voice Systems: Nortel Option 11c with Meridian VM; Cisco Callmanager, CME and CUE; AT&T and Verizon Mobile Devices.
Virtual Computing: VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM