email@example.com Detroit, MI 48201
Motivated Data and Business Engineering Professional focused on solving Technical Challenges of Industry Verticals and Engineering Sustainable Solutions.
SKILLS & PLATFORM EXPERIENCE
Data Analysis, Data Modelling, Database Development and Query Optimization, ETL Process, Datamining Lifecycle, Forecasting, Predictive Analytics, Agile Development, Business Analysis, Project Management, ERP, Solutions Delivery, Strategic Management, Lean Operations, Six Sigma, BPM, Compliance, Procurement, E-Commerce, Cloud Computing Platform, CRM, Risk Management, Quality Assurance, Software Engineering
Programming and Modeling Skills: SQL, MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Dreamweaver, Java EE, AJAX, JSP, C#, ASP.NET, CSS, HTML, XML, Big Data tools and techniques, MATLAB, Team Foundation Server (TFS)
Analytical Skills: Advance Excel Analytics, Google Analytics, SPSS, Minitab, SAS Basics, R Basics, Tableau Analytics and Integration, Qlikview, SSAS, IBM Watson Analytics, Warranty Analytics Platform
Data Analytics and Product Reliability Intern, Daimler AG, Redford, MI (Feb ’16 – Till Date)
- Involved in business units for developing warranty analysis through database design and query optimization. Defined new process improvement opportunities.
- Defined new data flow techniques using SSIS and advance data preparation.
- Supported SAS data team for requirement analysis and data preparation.
- Provided inputs for Telematics preparation. Actively involved in development of internal data platform (FIDAT) from SQL DB to insights and new opportunities in Big Data Platform.
- Defined operational readiness and supported production line dataflow mapping.
- Worked on Predictive Analytics Platform for Warranty Analysis System. Brought new trends in warranty reduction through advance dashboard building and rigid data modelling.
Associate Management Engineer (Project Advising), Henry Ford Health System, Detroit, MI (January 2016)
- Consulted with internal units to develop analysis that lead to actionable insights and accelerated performance index.
- Wrangled data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Ensured quality data creation, presentation and flow across the system.
- Worked as a leading asset for Performance Analytics short term Improvement Project.
Database Engineering Intern, Quicken Loans, Inc. Detroit, MI (Sep ’15 – Dec’15)
- Oversaw physical database design, monitored database performance and implemented performance tuning.
- Worked in Agile Environment with focus on improved story writing and acceptance criteria.
- Lead code and design reviews. Created standards and best practices for database design and development.
- Ensured quality data creation, presentation and flow across systems. Worked on SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS and SSAS.
- Wrote complex stored procedures and enhanced database applications. Understood large data models quickly.
- Liaised and closely worked with team leaders to ensure data collection and presentation for BI initiatives.
Data Analyst Intern, Title Source, Inc. Detroit, MI (May ’15 – Aug’15)
- Worked closely with Chief Operating Officer. Presented analysis of data to COO for decision making.
- Worked closely with the management to prioritize business and information needs. Defined new process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinated with Vice Presidents from different business areas for Space Planning and Resource Management.
- Interpreted data, analyzed results using statistical techniques and provided ongoing reports. Identified, analyzed and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets.
Graduate Student Assistant, Student Disability Services Centre at Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (Dec ’14 - May’15)
- Wrote complex SQL queries, identified mapping of data and unstructured datasets to define OLAP database schemas.
- Worked on SQL server installation and database development with SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) and SQL Server Express.
- Conceptualized integration of different processes and projects for data visualization and risk analysis involved in long term projects.
Graduate Student Assistant, Advanced Human Modelling Lab at Wayne State University, Detroit, MI (Aug ’14 - Dec’14)
- Analyzed and processed the data for performing various tests. Presented findings to faculty and colleagues.
- Analyzed the test data comparing FMVSS and NCAP safety regulations to perform Car Crash Analysis. Used MS Visio for modelling of the process.
- Provided results for continuous improvement of process. Ensured regulatory compliance to processes & procedures defined by NHTSA.
Business Analyst, KM Hospital and Research Institute, Nagpur, India (Sep ’13 - Aug’14)
- Conducted revenue analysis every quarter for each department.
- Formulated an efficient and cost effective administrative model for Hospital Resource Management. Designed Analysis Dashboards and Business
Intelligence reports to monitor the performance of hospital revenue, historical patient data and call reports.
Systems Engineer, Infosys Ltd., Pune, India (Feb’12 - Sep’13)
- Acted as a lead functional resource in a software services delivery environment for telco and telco OEM clients.
- Developed, designed and validated new functionality as a part of ECS (Energy, Utilities, Communication and Services) Unit.
- Liaised with client’s business groups during various phases of SDLC to improve development and testing performance.
- Involved in a strategic planning and optimization of projects.
Engineering Intern, Chandrapur Super Thermal Power Station, Chandrapur, India (May’09 – Jun’09)
- Presented energy efficient projects by researching, retrieving, analyzing, and presenting business intelligence data.
- Coordinated with the staff to carry out assigned project duties and routinely provided updates to supervisor.
MS, Industrial & Systems Engineering GPA 3.5/4.0
BE, Instrumentation Engineering GPA 3.8/4.0
Wayne State University, Detroit, MI
Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (India)
(Aug’14 – May’16) (Jul’07 – Jun’11)