Cornwall, ON K6J 5J4
I am an exceedingly dedicated individual, I have been working in various roles within the same organization now for 16 years throughout its various transitions. I am an individual who consistently strives for improvement and maintains a positive mind set within the workplace. I had the fortune to be provided the opportunity to open a new branch early in my career and have been able to watch it grow year after year with the support of a fantastic team. I have continued to expand upon my knowledge over the course of time taking a variety of courses to enhance myself further. I believe in utilizing technology to improve our daily work functions while always remembering that people are the ones who make complete the work on any given day.
Areas of Expertise
Process Improvement Analysis
• In depth lane analysis reviewed in segmentation resulting in a reduction of empty miles by 10% annually.
• Improved system process automation by implementing improved TMS application with support of senior executive team.
• Continued fiscal responsibility overseeing total operating budgets ranging from 5 million to 16.5 million per annum.
• In 2014 improved operational efficiency by increasing overall production by 7% without incurring any additional capital investment in equipment.
• Facilitated technical enhancements to ensure that our back office applications were fully integrated with our front end hardware.
Walmart Fleet Canada (formerly Translogic Express Dedicated Inc) 2011 to 2016
Regional Manager Eastern Canada
Responsible for the strategic direction and leadership of the overall administrative operations, which includes oversight of Logistics, Dispatch, Safety, Drivers and Cross Dock operations. Effectively and efficiently manage the development and direction of the regional teams to drive growth of operational efficiency and technical initiatives. Promoting elevated customer satisfaction and building relationships to ensure the integration of strategic plans within business operations.
• Earned a reputation as a valuable and cooperative co-worker by: being fair, honest, and willing to help others when needed; effectively resolving conflicts at appropriate times; and assisting new managers and other staff to become familiar with policy and operations
Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
Loyal and dedicated manager with an excellent work record.
• Maintained a on time level of service of 98.67% measured against both inbound and outbound volumes.
Roff Logistics, Cornwall, ON 2003 to 2011
Regional Manager Eastern Ontario & Quebec
Responsible for the direction and leadership of the overall administrative operations, which includes oversight of Dispatch, Safety, Drivers and LTL operations.
• Managed the implementation of this start-up location with thirty five power units. Succeeded in operating with a LOS of 99.5% on time deliverable.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• My technical aptitude allowed for me to steer our technological advancements for many years, allowing for us to be one of the first Canadian carriers to implement ELD's across our entire fleet.
TMH Logistics (DuPont Canada), Mississauga, ON 2003 to 2003
Responsible for tendering loads to available carriers throughout North America. Ensuring that all levels of service where kept while ensuring that transportation costs where reduced.
• Aligned in house Fleet to be optimal carrier with increased revenues for cross border lanes.
• Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues.
Dependable, responsible contributor committed to excellence and success.
• Logistics, Transportation, 3PL, Reverse Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Fleet Management, LTL, TL
• Operations Management, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Forecasting, Strategic Sourcing, Data Analysis
• People Management, Cross Functional Team Building, Project Management, Leadership, Customer Satisfaction
• Adaptability, Managing Multiple Priorities, Problem-Solver, Creativity, Integrity, Dependability
Training - Education
Ontario Secondary School Diploma, ALC, 1998
Essentials of Leadership 1, Exel, 2011
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Walmart International, 2012 to 2013
Essentials of Leadership 2, Deutsche Post DHL, 2012
Developing the Leader Within You, Deutsche Post DHL, 2013
Conflict Management & Assertiveness, Murdoch Training Solutions, 2014 to 2014
CCLP Candidate, Canadian Institute of Traffic and Transportation, 2014 to 2017