Jatinder Bhola, BSC(COMP), ****
** ***** ****, ***********, **, M1R 4B1
Constantly pursuing latest up to date knowledge in Java, volunteering to redesign the curriculum of the computer science department within a university in California, University of the People, USA on basic and advanced Java programming courses, updating the differences between Java 7 and Java 8.
Developed Note taking native application for iOS and Android platforms while pursuing postgraduate certificate in Mobile application developer.
More than one year of experience in building web applications with Java technology and experience in JSE, JEE, Servlets and database applications.
Certified IBM Blue scholar and honor graduate degree in Computer Science in April 2013. TECHNICAL SKILL SET
Languages Java, PHP, JS, AngularJS, WordPress, Android, Swift, HTML5/CSS3. DB & Server Technologies Oracle 10g and MySQL Database system, JSON, Apache. Framework JQuery, Foundation and Ajax web interfaces. Tools and software Eclipse, Android Studio, xCode, Amazon Web Services, NetBeans, Dreamviewer. WORK EXPERIENCE
Junior Java Developer Saisun Microsystem Pvt. Ltd., India Sept, 2013 – Jan, 2015
• Awarded as the Employee of the year in recognition of best application development and technical support for customer websites.
• Provided technical consultation in new systems development, new package evaluations and enhancements of existing systems.
Lambton College Toronto, ON May 2015 – Jan 2017
Pursuing Post-Graduate certification in Mobile Application Development. GPA: 3.88/4.00 (first and second term). CT IEMT- Punjab Technical University Jalandhar, PB, IN Aug 2009 – April 2013 Bachelor Degree in Computer Science and Engineering. PROJECTS
• Note Taking application (Summer 2015) Build a native application for Android and iPhone or iPad that allows the user to take and organize notes. Some noteworthy features of this app are, ability to add an image, audio clip and tag the geographical location.
Technology used: Java, Google map API, Android Studio, MySQL used for android app and code, swift, core data, mapkit used for iOS application. (Required for completion of the program and Scored Grade A+).
•Photographer Portfolio (Nov 2015-Present) Development and deployment of a website for a professional photographer using online gallery ‘piwigo’ to manage, control access allowing him to share his work with clients. Technology used: PHP, HTML5 and CSS5, angularJS, JS. www.singhfilms.com
• PayPal Integration project (Sept 2013-Feb 2014) This project required PayPal Integration with Lendit.com and distribute Commission to multiple Partners and deposit systems and refund transaction. Integration with PayPal API, Mass Payments, Express Checkout. Refund Transaction.
Technology Used: PHP, Apache, MySQL, PayPal Express Checkout API, Mass Payment API. AWARDS
• Employee of the Year (Jan 2015). Awarded in recognition of best application development and technical support for customer websites.
• Honor Graduate Degree (April, 2013). Successfully completed my graduation in first division with distinction. Awarded an honor degree from the Punjab Technical University (PTU).
• IBM Blue Scholar (Sept. 2013). Successfully completed three IBM certifications and participated and submitted a project in IBM’s “The Great Mind Challenge Contest”.
References available upon request.