Culver City, CA 90232 firstname.lastname@example.org
APP DEVELOPER & DESIGNER AT FREELANCE – (7/12 - Present)
• Created skincare app for Olay that uses a custom-built camera, calendar and notifications.
• Programmed new camera tools, filters and tagging features for social media start-up, Hinter.
• Developed a hi-resolution pano IOS and Android app of Newcastle, Australia for xRes Studio..
• Debugged and updated code for locations services for Ripple and ClapIt apps for ISBX dev agency.
• Optimized front-end newsfeed features for goHopscotch sports teams apps with JSON and Rest API. APP DEVELOPER, DESIGNER & ANIMATOR AT DUCK STUDIOS – (7/12 – 7/14)
• Coded, illustrated and designed a Disney Timon & Pumbaa app for IOS, Google Play, and Amazon.
• Animated and coded 11 popular Froggy Titles for iBooks and Nook for Penguin Random House.
• Designed, animated, and coded an IOS & Google Play Happy Meal storybook app for McDonald’s. APP DEVELOPER AND DESIGNER AT BLEND – (6/12 – 9/12)
• Wrote the first incarnation of the game, BasketWars, with Cocoas2D for the iPhone and iPad.
• Wrote a prototype movie channel IOS app for DigiDev Corp. that streams video from their server.
• Debugged and added location based services to a merchant app, ScanForBeer, for Google Play. APP DEVELOPER AND DESIGNER AT MOCEAN – (10/11 – 6/12)
• Provided UX design, art direction, and new code for version 2 of an IOS app called Look Baby!
• Redrew backgrounds, character artwork and created new Flash animations for version 2 of the app.
• Added a customizable iPod playlist, new photocard features, and game settings for Look Baby! 2.0.
• Built in-house apps for pitches and presentations, including one for Disney’s Monster’s University. DIGITAL DESIGNER AT THE WALT DISNEY COMPANY – (12/09 – 7/11)
• Provided artwork and style guides for Disney Publishing Worldwide using Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Worked with artists and developers in creating Disney’s The Lion King: Timon's Tale storybook app.
• Designed the user interface and drew artwork for Disney Education’s Wild About Safety website. SO. CAL. EARTHQUAKE CENTER (SCEC) –WORK-STUDY/IT INTERN (1/03–12/05)
• Programmed and UI designed scientific visualization software with a team of engineering students.
• Edited and created animations for USGS scientists based at Harvard, Caltech, MIT and USC.
BA Cinema-Television Production, May 2006
BS Business Administration, concentration Entrepreneurship, December 2006 USC Joint Educational Project – Student Volunteer (9/03–12/03) Member, USC Siggraph/SCFX (2004–2006)
Amor Ministries, Volunteer (1998, 1999)
USC Dean’s List (Fall 2004, Spring 2005)
Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC) Information Technology Fellowship (2003 - 2005) Undergraduate Symposium Award Winner for Creative and Scholarly Work (2003, 2004, 2005)