Juan M. De Dios
Bensenville IL ***06
To obtain a position in a Quality Oriented organization that finds Pride and satisfaction for the Quality of their products. A Company that understand the benefits of maintaining a real and honest Quality System. A Company which understands that only trained and knowledge People can make a Great organization. An organization which provides opportunities for growth.
- Proficient M-cosmos programmer (Mitutoyo) and knowledge of PC Dmas.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (programming of Data bases, charts and automatic control sheets with visual instructions.
- Extensive knowledge of GD&T and conventional tolerance systems
- Advanced typing skills (50 wpm).
- Knowledge of PPAP, FMEA, Capability studies, Gage R&Rs etc.
- Proficient in WordPerfect, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proficient with Internet and E-mail usage
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of Maintaining quality control processes and checks and balances.
St. Augustine College Chicago, IL
BSW (Suma cum Laude)
Social work Major and Liberal Arts Minor
Internship at Onward House Community Center (400 Hrs)
(Community driven program)
San Carlos de Guatemala University Guatemala, Guatemala
Communication sciences (Journalism)
2004- Present Chicago White Metal Co. Bensenville IL.
POSITION TITLE: CNC QA Supervisor / QA Engineer
POSITION SUMMARY: Supervises all CNC department QA associates and activities. Assures production is maintained at the quality level required per job or project. Authors quality plans based on blueprint requirements and GD&T. Responsible for FAI’s and CAP studies as required.
1.Maintain quality plans and policies.
2.Supervise CNC department’s QA and Final Inspection team.
3.Proficient with the use of a CMM and all related inspection methods and required precision measuring instruments.
4.Responsible for all first article inspections and supervises in process inspection.
5.Inspections and approval of new gages and fixtures for manufactured product verification.
6.Responsible for completion of CAP studies as required.
7.Coordinate measuring equipment’s calibration and maintain the records to ISO requirements. (SOP 7.6 - Control of Monitoring and Measuring Devices)
8.Perform evaluations for those employees that are under my direct supervision.
9.Communicate the product quality requirements and product conformance information to the CNC production team.
10.Supervise production associates as needed.
11.Review all new projects for quality assurance methods
12.Excellent leadership skills.
13.Proficient in GD&T.
14.lean manufacturing 6S Lead trainer
15.ISO 9001 Auditor
1998-2004 Chicago Powdered Metal Products Co. Schiller Park, IL
Q.A. Inspector/ Laboratory Technician
- Maintenance of Laboratory Files
- Verification of measurement and processes (Blue Prints)
- Computer Measurement Machine (CMM) Programmer
- Verification of Micro-structure, density and composition of materials.
- Maintenance and programmer of Electronic Data Bases (Excel, Access,)
- Gage calibration
- Preparation and Analysis of Metal Samples for Testing
Awards and Honors:
- The National Dean=s List 2003-2004
- Hispanic scholarship Fund 2004
- Honors role St Augustine College 2003-2004
- Honors role St Augustine College 2002-2003
- Honors role St Augustine College 2001-2002
- Honors role St Augustine College 2000-2001
Sylvia Laboy 847-***-****
William Acevey 847-***-****