Corbulo – EdTech Start Up – Stealth – http://corbulo.biz 06/2015 – Present
AM AMAZON AWS S3
VISUAL STUDIO 2015
SQL SERVER 2014
• Speech to text - text to speech translator.
• The emergency translator app makes use of the IBM Watson API speech to text, IBM Watson language translator and the IBM Watson API text to speech.
• In lieu of recent events like the terrorist attacks in Paris, the ETApp would be useful for tourist who does not speak the native language in that dire situation. ENDOSCOPY NURSING ASSISTANT 06/2012 – 03/2015
University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust CALIFORNIA BRN - REGISTERED NURSE
PHILIPPINE REGISTERED NURSE
PROFESSIONAL REGULATION COMMISION Philippines
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN NURSING
CHINESE GENERAL HOSPITAL COLLEGE OF NURSING, MANILA PHILIPPINES
• Provided the highest quality care to patients and supported other registered nurse in the performance of their duties to provide for most caring and safe envi- ronment for our patients.
• Assisted in the continuous improvement of the nursing department’s manage- ment, organization and efficiencies
Techweek L.A. Hackathon, Santa Monica, November 2015 Emergency Translator App.
Followed Agile development practices including daily scrums and Trello for Sprint & Backlog management. Utilized Visual Studio 2015, C#, .NET 4.5, ASP.Net MVC 5.x, Web Api 2.x, ADO.Net, JSON Serialization, AJAX, IIS 7.5, MS SQL Server, SQL Server 2014, T-SQL, TFS, jQuery, Bootstrap 3.x, CSS3, HTML 5, Angular.JS, Google Maps API, Attribute Routing, OOP, OOD, SOA, and Trello.
Developed a suite of features for a stealth startup in the EdTech space look- ing to innovate student and classroom management with a team of devel- opers. Features include site and course registration, mobile attendance cap- turing and admin reporting, course track management, instructor and stu- dent management and custom Office Hours management to support online courses, custom Wiki content management including file upload to AWS S3, internal email messaging system using SendGrid and many mo