20+ year track record in the financial services and technology industries with experience as a developer, application manager, service delivery consultant, program and project manager. Demonstrated ability to deliver technology to the client by building relationships, influencing business partners and successfully coordinating all aspects of multi-million projects from initiation to delivery. Education Background
Masters of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Computer Sciences/Marketing from University of Pune, India. Bachelor of Computer Science (B.C.S.) in Software Application Development from University of Pune, India. Work Experience
Bank of America- Project Manager for Data Analytics: January 2015- November 2015 Responsibilities:
• Defined project scope and phases with the Line of Business and Technology partners.
• Ensured all technical documentation such as High/Low-Level Document, System Architecture Designs, Test Plans, and Test Scripts were completed, approved and signed off.
• Worked closely with the PMO to meet all governance standards and requirements.
• Tracked forecast and estimates to maintain the budget within +-3% variance on a monthly basis across multiple cost centers and teams.
• Provided weekly status of the projects highlighting Key Accomplishment, Upcoming Task, Budgets, Watch Items, Risks and Issues to the Business, Key Stakeholders, and Executive Leaders. Bank of America- Program Manager for eCommerce/OLB: February 2011- December 2014 Responsibilities:
• Implemented a new agile-like process which resulted in a more efficient execution of the projects.
• Created a new engagement model for the Line of Business, Technology, Architecture, and Risk- Compliance Partners to review requirements, complete analysis, collect estimates, and slot the requirements into a bundle for a particular release.
• Worked closely with the Java Development Team to complete analysis of portions of the new functionality being requested by the Line of Business.
• Tracked the monthly burn rates of the overall program budget across multiple teams.
• Coordinated with the Governance/PMO to get sign-off to formally move through the project phases.
• Created and maintained a Share Point Site to display pertinent program details to the Line of Business, Key Stakeholders and Executives.
• Managed a budget of over 5 million.
Bank of America- Service Delivery Consultant for eCommerce/OLB: February 2010- March 2012 Responsibilities:
• Acted as the Service Delivery Consultant for the OLB Home Loans & Insurance Portfolio.
• Mentored junior project managers to ensure their projects conformed to governance standards.
• Served as the secondary/escalation point of contact for the Business, Key Stakeholders and Executives.
• Responsible for an overall 8 million portfolio budget across multiple teams. Page 1 of 2
Bank of America- Application Manager for Private Label Servicing: February 2009- February 2011 Responsibilities:
• Worked with the Line of Business and Key Stakeholders to define scope and time lines.
• Managed a team of developers to implement new functionality for the Private Label Websites.
• Accountable to ensure the websites were in compliance with the governance and security mandates.
• Ensured all technical documentation were completed in a timely manner.
• Responsible for completeness and accuracy of all governance PMO mandates.
• Managed a team of operational developers to provide 24x7 production support.
• Served as the primary point of contact for the Business, Key Stakeholders and Executives. Bank of America- Countrywide Servicing Transition Manager: January 2008-October 2009 Responsibilities:
• Led development and testing teams for Customer Day 1 Transition Project for Countrywide Home Loans Servicing website.
• Created all the appropriate technical documentation required by Transition Governance team.
• Acted as the SME for System Day 1 with Bank of America Integration and Conversion Initiatives. Bank of America- Countrywide Home Loan and Private Label Servicing Lead: April 2004- June 2008 Responsibilities:
• Led a team of front-end developers for Countrywide Home Loan and Private Label Servicing Websites.
• Worked with the Line of Business to gather requirements and define time lines.
• Worked with the team to complete High/Low-Level, System Architecture Design documents.
• Coordinated with the testing team to complete new functionality, regression, and performance testing.
• Managed a team of operation support developers and supported 24x7 production support.
• Created training material and mentored other application teams. Dell Computer Corporation: Programmer Consultant: October 2003 to March 2004 Responsibilities:
• Designed and developed an intranet based web .NET application for Dell Training and Certification.
• Interacted with the DBA to design and develop the XML web services.
• Used an EXCEL component to generate client-side reporting which could be attached and emailed.
• Designed an ad-hoc reporting tool that uses IE Web Controls such as Tree View and Tab Strip for easy navigation and manipulation of data.
Secretary of State Helena, MT: Programmer Consultant: March 2003 to October 2003 Responsibilities:
• Completed in-depth analysis of a legacy accounting system in order to design a target state system.
• Coded in VB.NET the front-end pages/interfaces with Oracle as the back-end system. Page 2 of 2