Jerome A. Henry
Mcdonough, Ga 30253
OBJECTIVE: Seeking to obtain a position in Information Technology, where I can apply and develop skills learned over a course of five years in System Admin/IT logistics/warehouse operations. But more importantly; to contribute and become an integral part of a team that will be hands-on in achieving company success and goals.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
Operating/Management System: Microsoft Family of Server & Operating Systems
Hardware: Network Switches and Hubs, Installation and repair of computer systems, and Network routers.
Platforms/Protocls/Services: TCP/IP, NETBIOS, Token Ring Networks, Ethernet, DHCP, Outlook, Symantec
Experience with Altiris Ticketing System, Experience with reimaging of computers.
Directing tickets and calls to the proper locations/groups.
Installing and implementing software on workstations.
● Extremely reliable and safety conscious with five years of solid experience in warehouse operations to include providing support for all computer related issues, hardware and network problems. Prepare and process a wide variety of shipments; pull and package merchandise. Operate fork-lift, pallet jack and picker to transport, stage and store freight. Load and unload trucks, perform cycle counts and utilize the warehouse management program (PKMS) to track shipments and inventory. Coordinate warehouse operations to support internal and external customers; informally train new team members. Ensure compliance with policy/procedure and safety guidelines.
● Self-motivated. Capable of consistently handling situations, prioritizing tasks, and attaining goals. Energetic and passionate. Eager to learn and develop solid skills to contribute to a business’s success. Dynamic. Inspires peers/co-workers to excel and drives results, while preserving an excellent work environment.
OTHER AREAS OF EXPERTISE INCLUDE:
● Logistics ● Information Technology ● Computer Hardware
● Inventory Control ● Team Building ● Shipping/Receiving
● Workplace Safety ● Quality Assurance ● Multi-tasking
● PKMS ● Order Fulfillment ● Problem-solving
Sears Holdings Cooperation 2008 – present
Provide support for all computer related issues including hardware, software and network problems while also being responsible for all daily operations of an entire shift. Use PKMS daily to manage distribution center operations and to support large work-load volumes. Responsible for printing and distributing multiple work orders and separating up to 40,000 labels per night. Initialize daily backups using tape drives and responsible for reprogramming RF equipment and
truck mounts operations. Completes the daily work load reports for corporate use, Query master report and run the orders or wave from store orders.
● Commended for team-oriented attitude, contributing to improved efficiency and nearly 100% in the distributing and separating of work labels.
● Sustained zero safety hazards by proactively maintaining a clean and organized warehouse environment.
Label Control Clerk/Orderfiller
Sears Holdings Cooperation 2007- 2008
Documented distribution flow, prepared shipping labels and utilized the warehouse management program (PKMS) for inventory control. Recorded, monitored and reported inventory levels to the warehouse supervisor. Accurately completed cycle counts and order filling procedures to satisfy corporate and store orders.
● Promoted a team-oriented environment to enhance productivity and build morale.
● Provided constructive feedback to management to improve procedures within the
● Achieved exceptional levels of productivity.
Kennedy King College, Chicago, IL 2000-2002
Associate Degree in General Studies
Westwood College of Technology, Calumet City, IL 2003-2006
Bachelor Degree in Computer Network Management
Kmart Distribution Center, Forest Park, GA 2007