Augustine O. Ekeinde Jr.
**** *. ***** **. ********, AZ 85306
Voice: 480-***-**** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join a great company where I can utilize my skills to further the team in a fast hard working environment.
* Warehouse * Manager * Training Team Members
* Shipping and receiving * Team Lead * OSHA requirements
* Customer Assistance *Forklifts * Cataloging Merchandise
Pace University--Manhattan, New York June 2005
Successfully completed courses in the safe operation of powered industrial trucks such as Sit down Forklift, Clamp, Cherry-Picker, Pallet Jack (Walkie/Ryder) and Stand Up Reach. Passed evaluation which meets with AZ-OSHA requirements.
* Stocking merchandise *Adhere to Safety Requirements * Ability to lift
* Scan Gun * Shrink Wrap pallets 50+Lbs.
* load/ unload trailers * Sit down Forklift
* PowerPoint/ Word/ Excel 60 WPM * Ship Orders/ Attention to detail
Niagara Machine Products Corporation
October 2015 - Present (2 months) • Phoenix, Arizona
Working on production line to maintain the making of Niagara bottles. Maintaining the cleanliness of machine equipment. Use of electric pallet jack. Destroying of irregular bottles and maintain an orderly production line.
Skills: Production Line
Amazon Inc. Phoenix, AZ-Forklift Operator January 2012 - June 2012 (5 months)
* Using scanning device to pick customer orders from shelf and arrange neatly on 4 tier cart.
* Stocking merchandise onto shelves using scanning device.
* Picking, Packaging, Shipping customer orders to different warehouses.
* Loading and unloading merchandise from 18 wheeler truck using sit down forklift
* Moving pallets from different sections of warehouse stacking them onto other pallets.
Waken hut- Mesa, AZ-Security Officer
January 2006 - January 2007 (1 years )
* Armed bank security officer,
* Securing construction sites
* Monitoring of CCTV cameras
* Exterior and Interior patrol of facility
* Directing visitors to the company/ customer service
* Training team members .
Arizona Department of Corrections- Florence, AZ-Correctional Officer
January 2007 - January 2008 (1 years )
* Routine checks on inmates sleeping quarters/ searches for drugs and weapons.
* Yards worked levels 1-3 minimum security, maximum security, death row.
* Face to Identification match done hourly, nights, lunch and dinner.
* Training included karate, prison tactics, gang knowledge, law courses, brawl controlling, tear
gas and rubber bullets training.
Andrews International- Phoenix, AZ-Security Officer
January 2008- January 2009 (1 years)
*Lead Security Officer
* Training new security officers
* Constructing weekly tests written specifically for security officers
* Acknowledging alarms and alarm tests, implementing the badge reader system
* Monitored alarms for employees computer systems, inspected packages and mail
* patrolled buildings to inspect doors.
Walmart-Mesa, AZ-Forklift Operator
June 2005 - January 2006 (7 months)
* Unloading eighteen wheeler trucks using Sit down forklift
* Stacking pallets and organizing different sections of stocking area using Sit down Forklift
* Stocking merchandise on the floor and filling shelves with merchandise.
* Authorizing Vendors to enter facility
* Catologing Goods
Petco-Mesa, AZ-Overnight Manager
January 2004 - February 2005 (1 years 1 months)
Duties included acting as stock person, cashier, customer service, and animal inspector. Worked overnight 5 days a week to unload merchandise from eighteen wheel truck. Using Sit down forklift to move pallets around the warehouse. Scanning merchandise building a pallet shrink wrapping the pallet then using sit down forklift to move the pallet to different areas of the warehouse. Sales associates had to be trained on animals from fish, small animals, reptiles and crabs. Family pets were paramount. Customer rapport building was important in this position, cradle to grave work with customers was my forte.