“Seeking for a career opportunity to utilize my mechanical trainings and skills and provide significant contribution to the success of my employer effectively.Willingness to work hard in a challenging environment with a purpose of growth, knowledge and creativity, in order to achieve organizational goals”.
Institution : SACS MAVMM College of Engineering, Madurai Course : B.E. (Mechanical Engineering)
Year of passing : 2009-2013
Percentage : 7.31(CGPA)
PRE – COLLEGE
SOFTWARE SKILLS AND STRENGTHS
• Finished PDMS (Plant Design Management System) course.
• Able to work in MS-OFFICE, WORD, EXCEL etc
• Basic skills in CAD.
• Self motivated and excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team and individual environment.
• Strong and quick acquiring of new technologies.
Grade Board Institution
Tamil Nadu State
Board TKS Matriculation Higher sec
Tamil Nadu Matric.
• Worked as a Service Engineer in SSSS Equipments Sales & Service at Chennai from April 28 2013 to October 30 2013 which is one of the authorized dealers for Hyundai Material Handling Division.
• Currently working in AL WASIT MACHINERY TRAD EST.., Dealers for (HYUNDAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES) at Oman
- As a Senior Service Engineer from November 6 2013 to September 2014.
- As a Product Specialist from October 2014 to October 2015.
• Worked as a Product Specialist in SSSS Equipments Sales & Service at Chennai from October 2015 to Till Now.
• Undergone Training in Hyundai Heavy Industries for 5 Days in Korea about HCEC (Hyundai Cummins Engine Training)
• Undergone Training in Zoom Lion for 2 days in UAE about Operation and Troubleshooting cases in cranes.
• Undergone training in Hyundai Heavy Industries for 4 days in UAE about Maintenance, Trouble Shooting Cases Wheel loader, Excavator 9S Model, Cummins Engine, Practice and Service issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for maintenance and repairs on Heavy Equipments Such as Excavators, Wheel Loaders, Backhoe Loader, Forklift & Skid Steer Loader.
• Handle the responsibilities of carrying out scheduled routine maintenance of changing oil and filters for all the Equipments.
• Expertise in Trouble Shooting and repairing Hydraulic System of all Heavy Equipments and Cranes.
• Experience in Preparing Failure Report and applying the warranty in website.
• Responsible for communicating and reporting to the principle regarding service related issues and failure analysis.
• Hands off Experience in Breaker Overhauling, Pressure Setting, Flow Setting, Gas Filling.
• Perform the tasks of carrying out emergency repairs of Heavy Equipments and Zoomlion Cranes.
• Handle the responsibilities of monitoring the tools, equipment and spare parts inventory.
• Responsible for ensuring the use of spare parts in most effective and productive manner.
• Handle the tasks of performing any other related duties as assigned from time to time. PERSONAL INFORMATION
“I hereby declare that all the details provided above are true to my conscience”. Yours sincerely,
NAME R. Anandharam
FATHER’S NAME S. Ramasamy
MOTHER’S NAME R. Mahalakshmi
DATE OF BIRTH 10th September,1991
LANGUAGES KNOWN English(to speak, read and write), Tamil(to speak, read and write),
ADDRESS New No-3,Old No-2
Tansi Nagar 10th Street,
PASSPORT NO K2499531
DRIVING LICENSE Gulf License for Light Vehicle
Licence No: 97059026
PASSPORT EXPIRY DATE 15.01.2022
PASSPORT ISSUE DATE 16.01.2012
PASSPORT ISSUE PLACE MADURAI