GARY D. MILLER - Master Electrician
Phone No. 614-***-****
E-mail address: email@example.com
**** - **** - *******s Ohio G.E. Miller Electric
1992 - 2000 - (GE Miller Company sold to Romanoff) Miller/Romanoff Electric
- Supervised several large jobs ranging from $ 250,000 - $6 Million, like : Kroger,Super K-Mart, Lowes, Target & J C Penny
- Oversee workers on restaurtant jobs like : Wendy's, Frisch's and Red Lobster.
- Managed between 4 and 45 men on the job sites.
- Teach employees pipe bending, branch circuitry and M.C. cabling
2000 - 2001 - Columbus Ohio SELF EMPLOYED
- Do small local jobs like installation of electrical wiring on appartments and and small business scales projects.
- Approximately one year.
2001 - 2002 - Columbus, Ohio Miller/Romanoff Electric
- Managed 45 men on a large mall project for approximately one year and a half.
2002 - 2004 - Columbus, Ohio Buckeye Electric
- Supervised employees on a five story science facility for The Ohio State University, until Buckeye Electric went out of business.
2005 - 2006 - Norcross, GA Legacy Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- Supervise approximately 20 men on hospital add-on projects,three (3) floor story building.
2006 - March 2010 - Columbus, Ohio Settle-Muter Electric
- Supervise and oversee East Pilgrim Elementary, Merchanicsburgs High School and South High School projects.
April 2010 - July 2010 - Columbus, Ohio Miller Electrical Services
- Self Employed do small local business scales projects like installation of electrical wirings, piping and cabling.
August 2010 - December 2014 - Columbus, Ohio Titan Electrical Construction & Design Inc.
- Supervise and oversee 20 electrical crew through various stages of construction needs to be done.
- Responsible to meet deadlines of over all electrical works for the large scale projects to be done on time.
- Keep records and make reports to the management within the area of resposibility.
- Knows how to read blue print and designs & can do multi-tasking jobs.
- Implement safetiness in the work place.
January 2015 - Present - Columbus, Ohio Miller Electrical Services LLC
- Bidding & estimating small commercial, industrial, low voltage cabling,residential projects in central ohio & the surrounding areas.
- Doing construction project such as O'reilly Auto Parts
- Making sure to meet project deadlines on time.
- Bidding / installation & doing all electrical work.
- Do sales call / billing & give project quotation.
- Do all job responsibility associated as a business owner.
Bloom- Carroll High School - Graduated in 1981 Carroll, OH
Associated Builders and Contractors (A.B.C.) Columbus, OH
- Attended 1984 - 1989
- Graduated First in Fourth Year Apprenticeship Class. (with Excellence Award)
- Teach Fourth Year Apprentices at A.B.C.
- Ohio Fire Alarm Licence in 1989
- Ohio Journeyman License in 1989
- Ohio Electrical Contractors License in 2001