Indian River State College
Bachelor Degree in Organizational Management: Senior
Associate of Science Degree in Interior Design “Advanced Technology Division”: May, 2011
Certificate in Kitchen and Bath
I am a strong multi-tasker with a proven track record in exceeding expectations of both internal and external
customers. I have proven to be dependable to help people with projects and obtain positive results. I strive to
continue to grow personally and professionally through lifelong learning and growing responsibly.
Sales Specialist Ocala, FL
• Kitchen Cabinet Specialist- Design kitchens, sell countertops, create relationships with
customers, and help customers realize their dream kitchens.
• Flooring Specialist- Sell flooring including: carpets, tile, laminate, and vinyl. Help customers
choose the best product for their flooring needs including figuring out dimensions with accurate
counts of how much product they need, and upselling. Writing up estimates, selling installed
sales jobs/products, and putting orders together.
Inspired Designs Port Saint Lucie, FL
• Build a rapport with customers.
• Design custom kitchens, baths, and interior projects. Sell design projects & implement design
• Budget & billing of design projects.
Indian River State College Fort Pierce, FL
Interior Design Department Assistant
• Organized and implemented events for Interior Design Department and IRSC events.
• Organizational Chairperson of “The Annual Designer Showcase” 2009 & 2010.
• Assisted the Interior Design Department Chair with daily data entry, word processing, faxing,
filing, photocopies, and acted as a liaison for the Interior Design Department with students,
faculty, and vendors.
• Tutored students with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power-Point, and other programs.
Acosta Retail Merchandising Treasure Coast Area
• Worked as a liaison with store managers to complete resets, check on merchandise, put up
displays, order merchandise, check on signage for products, and maintain a professional
relationship with the store.
• Checked the database daily for job details, completed tasks in a timely and proficient manor,
reported completed jobs survey forms, and fax pertinent information to the office.
Merchandiser: Lowes Vendor
• Maintained signage/price stickers, resets, complete all weekly assigned special tasks, PDA daily
reporting, made sure all product brochures were on the shelves/ordered, hang display brochures,
assisted customers, maintained product shelf appearance, returned defective merchandise, and
maintained displays/put up new displays.
Greene’s Drug Store
• Filling prescriptions, counting medications, answering phones, entering nursing home patient
records, fixing Third Party Insurance problems.
• Billing: Third Party Insurance, Workers Compensation, Medicare, and Accounts Receivables.
Leader Drug Store Hollywood, FL
Managed Closed Pharmacy
• Management of employees, Interviewed Applicants, Trained Employees,
• Representative to Nursing Homes,
• Maintained Medical Records, Insurance Billing, Accounts Receivables.
• Prescription processing, ordered medication and supplies, Medication Compounding, Unit Dose
Medication filling for nursing homes.
20/20, Auto-CAD, Sketch Up 3D Modeling, Drafting, Custom Art Work, Murals, Sewing, Microsoft Office,
Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Publisher, Quicken, Turbo Tax Business Edition, Quickbooks,
and an ever-growing list of technical capabilities.
Sigma Beta Delta, Phi Theta Kappa, Interior Design Club, Secretary 2010/2011. Interior Design Club, Vice-
President 2009 CCG Representative 2009-2011, Leadership Club 2009-2010, ASID/NKBA Student Member,
USGBC South Florida Chapter Student Member