Seeking an entry-level medical administration opportunity where I will be able to utilize my strong organizational
skills, educational background, and exceptional people skills, which will allow me to grow personally and
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Pivotal knowledge gained in Medical Assistance and Billing and Coding. Knowledge in Ability to
understand and follow verbal and written instructions, Ability to Take Vitals, Ability to do Blood Draws,
Ability to Set Up and Assist with Procedures, Scheduling Follow-Ups and New Patient Appointments.
Hospital Billing, Medical Office Management, CPT Coding, ICD-9 Coding, intro to ICD 10 coding, Third
Party Payers and Medical Insurance Billing.
• Well versed in medical terminology with insight to HIPAA/Privacy, insurance procedures, posting
• Detail-minded administrative professional with concise patientcare abilities; comprehension of concepts,
methodologies and tools that enhance office effectiveness and performance standards.
• Demonstrates professionalism, organization, dependability and competence in managing administrative
affairs to support organizational goals.
• Computer proficient in: Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook; familiar with medical billing systems including
Medicare, Medicaid, Medisoft & Medi-Tech, Medcin, ICANotes and eClinical Works
Everest University - Associates degree, Medical Billing and Coding Oct. 2012
MedTech College- Associates degree, Medical Assistant Sept. 2013
The Potter Behavioral Health Clinic
Jan. 2014 – Present
Villa Rica, GA.
• Using computer applications
• Answering telephones
• Greeting patients
• Updating and filing patient medical records
• Taking patients vitals
• Chart input
• Calling Insurance companies for Insurance Verifications
• TB and medication injections
Sept. 2013- Jan. 2014
Villa Rica, GA
6907 Forrest Ave • Douglasville, GA 30134 • email@example.com • 770-***-****
• Skill in documenting and maintaining patient care records.
• Skill in identifying and communicating problems to the supervisor.
• Injections/ Immunizations
• Skill in following medical quality assurance and quality control standards .
• Place patients in rooms
• Assisting Physician in exams
• Minor office surgery
Community Living Solutions
May 2013- Oct. 2013
Habilitation Support Specialist
• Monitors patient condition by observing physical and mental condition, intake and
output, and exercise.
• Supports patients by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and
other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
• Protects the home care agency by adhering to professional standards, home care policies
and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
• Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients and other staff.
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to communicate clearly with patients and other staff.
• Good oral and written communication skills in English.
• Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
• Good telephone manners and etiquette