980-***-**** • r firstname.lastname@example.org
Summary of Qualifications
Seasoned multi-faceted highly dependable skilled worker with a superior work ethic. Quickly able
to lean and adapt to any situation. Background includes:
• Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment, possess a positive, can-do
• Motivated, detail-oriented team player with solid organization, communication, and training
To obtain a career that allows me to exploit my professional experience and education in a
manner that exceeds my employer’s expectations.
Atlas Copco 11/2012 ~ 11/2014
• Supported the shipment of goods produced and received goods/supplies for production.
• Ensured orders were properly selected for shipping purposes
• Preformed pick-ticket item assessments on a regular basis.
• Scanned & Reviewed order forms.
• Inserted information into computer system to ensure compliance with order request.
• Labeled materials for shipping purposes.
• Weighed, arranged, & packaged materials for carrier shipment (i.e UPS & FedEX).
• Ensured work area was clean and organized.
• Reported defective materials or damaged items to Supervisor for immediate disposal/QC
• Operated forklift machine to transport good to various locations within the facility.
Walden Security 04/2012 ~ 10/2012
• Monitored building activity via camera control booth.
• Operated building alarm and fire panel system.
• Maintained daily log of all exit and entrance activity to building.
• Walked all floors ensuring proper levels of security using guard 1 pipe system.
Khol’s … 04/2010 ~ 1/2012
• Responsible for operating fork lift machine.
• Assist with loading and unloading trucks.
• Prepare inventory for shipments, i.e. shrink wrap.
• Responsible for maintaining daily duties in shoe and men’s department.
Carrier Motor … 01/2006 ~ 2/2010
Insulator/Motor Production Setup
• Responsible for fitting bearings to armature and rotor shafts using Prussian Blue to locate
and reduce high spots.
• Demonstrated effective presentation skills.
• Helped position rotors and armatures into stator and field rings.
• Assisted restructuring and improving damaged motors.
• Maintained and operated the comm cutter machine and inventory and stocking of motors.
Schenck Job Corp, Charlotte, North Carolina 1997
General Education Diploma
Schenck Job Corp, Charlotte, North Carolina 1997-2000
Building Maintenance Major
Certified Forklift Operator Expires August 2017
• Qualified to operate sit down rider, tow tractor, and/or standup rider