OBJECTIVE: To work in a challenging and professional environment by constantly
learning new technologies and helping the organization achieve its goals.
• 5+ Years of industry experience in the area of software Testing(Manual and
Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning,Test Design,Test
Execution and Defect Reporting and Tracking
• Solid Knowledge of SDLC,SQA Methodology and Tools
• Good experience in both automation and manual testing for mobile /web
• Expert developing automation testing framework using selenium webdriver by
• Have experience in test automation by using open source tools such as
Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Junit, JMeter, Appium and Android Driver
• Utilize knowledge of Java to create automation test scripts.
• Proficient in developing all the artifacts of testing such as Test Scenarios,Test
Cases,Defect Reports,Test Summary Report and Traceability Matrics
• Very good exposure of testing applications on wide range of Mobile handset of
different vendors which includes Samsung, Google G1, Sony Erricson, Motorola,
HTC, LG, Iphone and many more.
• Extensive experience in Sanity testing, Functional testing, System testing,
Compatibility testing, Retesting, Regression Testing and Load testing in mobile
handsets and web based applications
• Has an ability to work in a team and individual environment.
Afiniti Software Pvt Ltd – Software Test Engineer from December 2008 to Feb 2014
• Working at client location Icon Web Services Pvt. Ltd. From January 2011 to
• Worked at client Rishi systems from December 2008 to January 2011.
Types of Testing : Manual Testing, UI Testing,Functional Testing,Performance
Testing, Regression Testing,Compatibility Testing
Testing Tools : Selenium IDE, Webdrivers,Jmeter,Appium
IDE : Eclipse
Web Debugging :Xpath,Firebug and CSS
Test Framework : Junit
Reporting Tool :Apache ANT and Junit
Continuous Integration :Jenkins
Office Tools :MS Word and MS Excel
Operating Systems : Windows 9x/2000/XP/7,Android
SDLC Methodology : Waterfall and V model
Test Management Tools : Quality Center, TestLink and Bugzilla
Others : SVN, Log4j and Maven
1.Icon Web Services Pvt. Ltd., India
Selenium Test Engineer feb 2013 to Feb 2014
Housing is a real estate search portal which allows customers to search for
housing based on geography,number of rooms available,lifestyle ratings,area based
pricing and various other filters.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Involved in writing test cases and developed test script by identifying test data for
both mobile web application and native application using selenium and Appium.
• Used Test link for writing test cases and bugzilla for reporting bugs
• Performed functional and regression testing on mobile application.
• Reviewed team members test cases
• Mapping of business scenarios to test cases
2.Icon Web Services Pvt. Ltd., India
Selenium Test Engineer Jan 2011 to Feb 2013
The Project is to create an automated system which tracks all the Logistic
operations performed in a Logistic sector. The objective of this project is to provide
Business automation for managing different modules like branches, customers,
tracking, accounts and to serve the customer with automated reports like financial
reports, consignment reports at each and every level.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium WebDriver
• Developed and maintained automated regression test cases in Selenium
WebDriver using Java programming language Created scripts for functional and
• Wrote and Execute the test cases as per the Test plan and documented the result
• Performed usability, GUI, Functionality and regression testing of the new builds
• Performed browser (IE, Firefox, Chrome) and platform (Windows 7/Vista/ XP)
compatibility testing in virtual machine environment
• Performed Performance testing using Jmeter.
• Identified and isolated software defects and reported them via Bugzilla.
• Analyzing the results based on the execution and suggesting necessary actions.
3. Rishi system pvt ltd, India
Software Test Engineer Jan 2010 – Jan 2011
HMIS (Hospital Management & Information System) automates various activities
carried out in the hospital like Administration (Appointment & Admission), Clinical
Management (Doctor Orders, Admission Notes and Discharge Summary), HR,
Finance, Pharmacy, Material Management, Asset Management and Services
(Biomedical, Laboratory, Imaging, Blood Bank etc
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Understanding the project requirements.
• Reviewing the Test strategy document .
• Creating and executing various test cases.
• Updating test cases as per enhancement/Change Request.
• Performed Functional testing, GUI testing,Regression Testing
• Perform cross browser testing.
• Reporting and tracking of bugs on QC Test Management Tool .
• Discussion of the reports and bug resolution with development team, team
members and QA Leads.
Software test Engineer Dec 2008 to Jan 2010
Optiware 2.0 is a software product for an optician to take care of his
everyday business proceedings and inventory in one go. Optiware 2.0 manages Order
and delivering the goods, Returning the dead stock, Stock purchase from vendors
information very effectively in a user-friendly manner. In the sales process, inventory is
Roles And Responsibilities:
• Understanding Bussiness requirements
• Created and executed test cases as per system requirements in the Waterfall
• Entered all discovered issues in the Quality Center and escalated any found
defects to the Test Lead. Tracked, regressed, and closed defects.
Bachelor’s Degree in computer science and information Technology 2002-2006