OBJECTIVE – obtain System Administrator position where my skills, interest, and experience will utilize their best.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATION
• Passion and desire to work in the field. Strong dedication and willingness to learn.
• Strong academic background in IT combined with excellent experience as an IT professional.
• Knowledge of privacy, security, reliability, encryption.
• Consistently recognized for technical troubleshooting skills used to resolve challenging technical issues.
• Quickly learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings; and
proficient in a range of computer systems, languages, tools, and methodologies.
EDUCATION - Bachelor of Science, Computer Information Systems Anticipated - May
University of Colorado, Denver, CO
• LAN, WAN, WLAN and Protocols: TCP/IP, NAT, DNS, DHCP, HTTP, SMTP, NTP, SNMP, VoIP
• UNIX/LINUX, WINDOWS administrations
• VMWare, vSphere, Exchange Server 2007/2010
Hardware knowledge: PCs, laptops, servers, switches, and routers.
• Network: configuration, applications, architectures, topologies.
MSUDenver, CO - Network Assistant / Lab Technician Jan 2012 - Present
• Effectively apply expertise in technology solutions to provide comprehensive Help Desk support.
• Strategically install and upgrade network computer applications, upgrade and maintain computer hardware, and
perform critical backups. Provide services, software, hardware, and networking support to school faculty.
• Instrumental in enhancing system security integrity, identification and patching of new holes.
• Provide networking/desktop support and perform mainframe and account maintenance tasks. Earned
commendations for teamwork, flexibility and work excellence in providing IT support to students and faculty.
Vaisala Inc, Louisville, CO - Front End Engineer Internship May 2014 to August 2014
• Developed a dynamic web application to visualize the results of verification algorithms.
• Manipulated data exporting it to web interfaces through a RESTful interface with JSON strings.
• Implemented Highcharts, Bootstrap, Googlecharts and D3.js to graph the data.
ABC Financials (Mid-Size Business) - Network planning and design Senior project:
• Successfully collaborated with a team to design a network from scratch to enhance the effectiveness of operations
and support future growth applying networking knowledge, technologies such as WireShark, OPNET.
• Creative planning and design with detailed IP allocation for both Intranet and Internet, list of hardware, software,
equipment, wires, and Topology, Cabling Diagram.
• Business data communication and networking
• System Strategy, Architecture, & Design
• Enterprise Data/Content Management
• Tools & frameworks: .Net frameworks. Visual Studio. ASP.NET., VMWare.
• Database knowledge: MySQL, SQLdeveloper, Oracle, ERD
• Git repository, WinSCP, Trac workflow manager.
• Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project, and Access.
o Web, mobile application designDatabase design